Just Another Reason for a Re-Read...

Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Just Another Reason for a Re-Read...

Post by Journeywoman »

Just in case you wanted another excuse for a re-read here's Gizoogle for you!

For a taste of what this does, here's what it spat out when I linked Subjugation Chapter 1:
Mankind�s fizzay contact wit extra-tizzles life was as dramatic n historizzles as everyone believed it would be gangsta style.

They were called tha Faey, n they came ta Earth not as cracka of peace, but as conquerors.

On March 12th, 2005, tizzle arrived in two immense starships n addressed tha peoples of Earth via radio transmission, in every major language, that Earth had two weeks ta wanna be gangsta ta tha Fizzle Imperium or face war. �They did not use any show of force or destroy rhymin' ta prove they might, fo` tha images tizzle Earth telescizzles gave of they two vessels was all tha shiznow of force anyone needed. �Tizzle were two miles long n nearly three hustla of a mizzle across, two sleekly designed monstrosizzles tizzy were so massive that when they entered into Earth orbit, they affected tha tides.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Re: Just Another Reason for a Re-Read...

Post by Spec8472 »

Oh no...
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Strangely, yet understandably, I have no comment...
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Its like a really Snoop Dog version of Subjugation. Way Cooler than I ever even hope to be. Somehow its strangely interesting.

J-Man5
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

J-Man5 wrote:Its like a really Snoop Dog version of Subjugation. Way Cooler than I ever even hope to be. Somehow its strangely interesting.

J-Man5
It was like the sound of a million brain cells crying out in pain, and then silence... :shock:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Never_Fear
Novice

Post by Never_Fear »

The few brain cells i had went extinct half way through.
afrigeek
Da'Shar

Post by afrigeek »

I'm still trying to recover my balance.. I'm so dizzy from trying to comprehend..
"Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others." - Oscar Wilde

What actually happened was that George Dubya Bush saw an Iraqi maths teacher carrying a geometry set, accused him of being a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement, and charged him with possessing weapons of maths instruction.
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

Strange is the word alright, and not a little bit creepy. :/ I rather choked on the "zzzzzz"s
fickle-godling
Initiate

Post by fickle-godling »

hehe..its really...not what i expected
checking this forum everyday is turning into an addiction
Super C
Initiate

Post by Super C »

Yay! Now my sister can read the series! :P