So.....

Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

So.....

Post by Fiferguy »

Well, no one's posted anything in a couple days, so I thought I'd be the gnat...

So Fel, how's life? :twisted:
Fel
Weavespinner

Re: So.....

Post by Fel »

Midterms were last week.

This week, i'm getting the house ready so a friend of mine can move in upstairs...which will relieve me a little from the fact that I'm living paycheck to paycheck and can barely cover the bills.

That's why I've been so busy.

I'm going to start on the next chapter of Demon's Bane tomorrow between classes at school.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Starstryker
Sorcerer

Post by Starstryker »

I know the feeling, midterms here as well....and the next person that says anything about art history.....dies.

Starstryker
"Do Not Meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup"

"Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out of it alive anyway"

Bumper stickers to live by ^
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Starstryker wrote:I know the feeling, midterms here as well....and the next person that says anything about art history.....dies.

Starstryker
Leonardo, Donatello, Raphel, Michaelangelo.

What, they're ninja turtles. :P

Sounds good Fel to not be living paycheck to paycheck, but don't hurt yourself trying to write between classes.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Starstryker wrote:I know the feeling, midterms here as well....and the next person that says anything about art history.....dies.

What happened to Art? You mean he's history? Who offed Art? Has someone called CSI or Without a Trace to find out what happened to Art? Sounds like it could be releated to some threats by this Starstryker character.

J-Man5
Starstryker
Sorcerer

Post by Starstryker »

ALL ART SCUM MUST DIE !!!!!

Starstryker
"Do Not Meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup"

Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Starstryker wrote:ALL ART SCUM MUST DIE !!!!!

Starstryker
Does that mean that I have to die? I'm a music performance major with an art history minor...

I do, however, agree that midterms suck...
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

Fiferguy wrote:Ido, however, agree that midterms suck...
I agree, exams starting next week :x ! Oh well in a month it'll be all over and then 3 months of no uni, yay :D !
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

I'm guessing Australia/New Zealand? I, however, am not so lucky... we still have 7 and a half months or so. Oh well... after this year, only another 4 or so and you'll have to address me as Dr. Fiferguy...what a world. :twisted:
SirVal
Initiate

Post by SirVal »

Some moron at the uni introduction said we would still have ALL the usual hollidays. Somehow he forgot to say that once they have your money these hollidays are suddenly called teacherless study weeks :evil:

Exams in two weeks and after those only eight months and four years more to go :roll:
Sirval
Starstryker
Sorcerer

Post by Starstryker »

Study......what an odd concept.....Oh...You mean that thing we do 10 minutes before the test.....We call it Stress Inducing Excersise 666.....

Starstryker

Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

SirVal wrote:Some moron at the uni introduction said we would still have ALL the usual hollidays.
Oh, he meant it quite literally. They still have all the usual holidays.
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

Fiferguy wrote:I'm guessing Australia/New Zealand? I, however, am not so lucky... we still have 7 and a half months or so. Oh well... after this year, only another 4 or so and you'll have to address me as Dr. Fiferguy...what a world. :twisted:
Yeah Australia. I thankfully only have 1 year after this one unless I decide to do honours or something :shock: .
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Damn the necessity of a Master's degree. And I figure that if I'm going to do it, I might as well go all the way... it's kind of scary to think of myself as Dr. though.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Well, I didn't get any writing done today, but I did get more work done on the new story. Actually, I've managed to finally iron out the last details of the plot, and that plot is going to require a small touch of crossover with Sennadar. I now have a working plotline that will carry me completely through the first book, and well into the second (at this time, I'm sketching out either a 2 or 3 book series for Myradon).

I've decided to import just a little bit of Sennadar into the new setting...I'm telling you this now so everyone doesn't jump all over me when you read the new stuff and say "HEY!" ;)

I'm bringing the dragons over. The dragons of Myradon will be very similar to the Sennadar dragons, in abilities, mentalities, and societal structure. They just won't be quite so huge as Sapphire. ;)

I feel that this isn't a terribly large crossover, and I'm keeping faithful to my desire to keep Myradon and Sennadar separate and unique. After all, my dragons in Sennadar aren't that far off from the "standard" dragon found in many fantasy setting. The dragons of Myradon are going to be similarly, well, similar. ;)

So, I guess that's something of a spoiler already, lol...there will be dragons in the plot in the new book.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.