Demon's Bane, Chapter 7

Fel
Weavespinner

Demon's Bane, Chapter 7

Post by Fel »

Complete.

You'll find the end of the chapter a bit...thin. That's because it's 3am, I'm tired, I'm not going to have time to write tomorrow morning before work, and I promised to have this out to you guys. But it should be enough. ;)

I can always come behind myself later and flesh it out a bit more, but for now, knock yourself out.

I hope you enjoy it.
Attachments
demon7.doc
(202.5 KiB) Downloaded 1170 times
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
RobJ
Katzh-dashi

Re: Demon's Bane, Chapter 7

Post by RobJ »

Man of your word Fel. Thankyou :lol:
RobJ
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

Fel,

One confusing note. The title at the beginning of the demon7.doc says...

Chapter 5

O_o
RobJ
Katzh-dashi

Post by RobJ »

Fel,
Brilliant and Intoxicating, answered the questions and created new future possibilities. Great to catch up with the other members of the cast (so to speak :lol: )
Thanks for your efforts . All the best for your new scholastic year. Look forward to the chapters to come.

RobJ
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Fawks wrote:Fel,

One confusing note. The title at the beginning of the demon7.doc says...

Chapter 5

O_o
Because the Kimmie segway was supposed to be at the beginning of chapter 5, and I must have not noticed. ;)

Keritanima gets her chance at the beginning of the next chapter. Let's hope I don't name that one Chapter 6.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Texfire
Sorcerer

Post by Texfire »

Okay I've got a little unsolicited advice you can take or ignore. I haven't read the new chapter yet, just reading between the lines of your post.

As much as we enjoy this story I think you should be careful about pushing yourself too hard. If it's 3am and you are forcing yourself to finish the chapter for your rabid fans, go to sleep, delay the chapter and release it when you feel comfortable. The other way leads to burnout.

Never write because it's expected. Write because you have to, and the story is making you sit down. The last thing we want is for you to burnout because you force yourself to write when you don't want to, that's left the internet with many unfinished stories from burnt out writers.

Tex

ps- Just finished the chapter. Very nice, you write good stuff.
Starstryker
Sorcerer

Post by Starstryker »

Thanks for the story Fel, will wait however impatiently for the next installment.

Spoiler
Show
Brain has been satisfied, SLEEP NOW UNTIL VIDEO GAME TIME !!!

Starstryker
"Do Not Meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup"

"Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out of it alive anyway"

Bumper stickers to live by ^
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Thanks for the new chapter Fel :)

Folks, any Spoiler-ish discussion over here -> http://sennadar.plebian.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=605

Dimwit
Novice

Post by Dimwit »

Wow! Brilliant, just brilliant!
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Wonderful as usual. Thanks for the post Fel. :D
RedManX
Initiate

Post by RedManX »

is there any chance that someone can host a web based version of this chapter soon? i am currently in the military and do not have my personal computer with me, so i am limited to the computers the mwr suplys and they do not allow the download of the file fel posted.

i know that this doesnt consern many besides my self but dangit i want to read to.... *pout*
canisd
Weavespinner

Post by canisd »

Up on sennadar.plebian.net
D'ni botsahv prehniv

The ending has not yet been written
RedManX
Initiate

Post by RedManX »

thank you very much, thouse of us stuck useing the militarys 1/2 assed atempt to suply our fight men with recreational computers aplaud you :)
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

RedManX wrote:is there any chance that someone can host a web based version of this chapter soon? i am currently in the military and do not have my personal computer with me, so i am limited to the computers the mwr suplys and they do not allow the download of the file fel posted.

i know that this doesnt consern many besides my self but dangit i want to read to.... *pout*
Uhm... Do you have any details of that? It might affect planning decisions..
You're not able to download attachments from a page?
RedManX
Initiate

Post by RedManX »

the .doc files can not be downloaded to this computer. i need to wait till there is a adobe file that can be opened in a browser or a html version of the file to view it. its just the fact that downloading any files is forbiden beond normal cookies and what not required to view webpages.