more Questions for Master Fell

rick
Sorcerer

more Questions for Master Fell

Post by rick »

hi there It`s me again
with a few more question about chapter seven.1. Will the horse remain pegathi`s? 2. If so are the stallions and mares / Will they breed true / 3. Will Tarrin and his group take them Home to Sendar or leave them on pryos? Also the transformation of the Horses is this the result of sorrcery ,wizardry or divine magic? 4. Will Tarrin take the childern home with him or leave the on Pryos when his mission is Done(ok I know you can`t give away plot details too soon)Will Mist let him leave them? It may only be in my mind but I noticed How Mist is acting towards the children .And recalling the extrem protectiness of wearcats  around children I don`t see her leting anybody take them away.( Yes I know she`s feral but I also noticed shes changing just like tarrin ,and she did take in Kimmey)
My mind is a terrable thing to leave empty, It comes up with weird things to fill the empty places.
Greymist
Weavespinner

Re: more Questions for Master Fell

Post by Greymist »

I can answer a lot of those questions but I shouldn't give away plot details so I'll only answer the ones I can without giving away plot elements:

Yes, the horses will remain pegasus, they were transmuted, its permenant.

The transformation was the result of sorcery.
uniquec
Talent

Post by uniquec »

Greymist knows better than telling future plot lines. ;)
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Can we torture him for information?  Ah, he's probably to loyal. He wouldn't tell.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

lochar wrote:Can we torture him for information? Ah, he's probably to loyal. He wouldn't tell.
OH YES HE WOULD!  He's just dying to tell us everything he knows so don't tempt him or I'll log on here one day and his post will be full of spoilers and I'll be TORQUED.  :)

MD
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Torqued Mommydoom?

Egad.  I can't even imagine something worse than that.

Scary.  ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Hey Greymist, I got a cookie...

Support my brother.
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

lochar wrote:Hey Greymist, I got a cookie...
Fail, so do I :p
dustyX
Novice

Post by dustyX »

Besides, I'd slaughter Greymist for posting spoilers and I don't think he wants to end up dead.

~dX
rick
Sorcerer

Post by rick »

of corse we could get Tarrin to ask the Goddess to bring Graymisy back if Fel kills him. Tarrin is a favorite of the Goddess and this being a different universe I don`t think her sister or bother would mind.
My mind is a terrable thing to leave empty, It comes up with weird things to fill the empty places.
rick
Sorcerer

Post by rick »

Thanks Graymist .I was wondering because if they do breed true and their taken back to Sendar it provides some plot threads or plots for short stories set in sendar.For Example who owns the pegthis? If the knights do will they train for battle? Does Tarrin?If he does what will he do with them he ghas no real use for them as he can fly as well as teleport if he wants to travel. That Sorcers do need them for they also can teleport. Also some will need to protect from people that will abuse them (like the Flying ship guys ,sorry I cant remember the Name)I hope that they are kept I love the idea of pegthi flying in the world you allready have Dragons all you need not is unicorns .
hatten_jc
Initiate

Post by hatten_jc »

rick wrote:Thanks Graymist .I was wondering because if they do breed true and their taken back to Sendar it provides some plot threads or plots for short stories set in sendar.For Example who owns the pegthis? If the knights do will they train for battle? Does Tarrin?If he does what will he do with them he ghas no real use for them as he can fly as well as teleport if he wants to travel. That Sorcers do need them for they also can teleport. Also some will need to protect from people that will abuse them (like the Flying ship guys ,sorry I cant remember the Name)I hope that they are kept I love the idea of pegthi flying in the world you allready have Dragons all you need not is unicorns .
Yea the idea of Pegthis in Sennar is a novel idea i love it if the knight took them back they would be quite usefull as breeding stock.
And of cours holding flyanimal capture is not a esy thing some WILL run away thats unavoideble.
But just that they start the breeding will give the Knights a head start in their Flying Kavalery...

That somthing i like to se flying Kavalery could you call that a Airforce ?
Never underestemate a person capacity to be stupid.

English is not my nativ languish.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

greymist wrote:
Fail, so do I :p
OK, next try.  I've got one of those three flavor popcorn tins...  With cats on it.

Support my brother.