The case of the Missing Fel - a whounit mystery.

J-Man5
Mi'Shara

The case of the Missing Fel - a whounit mystery.

Post by J-Man5 »

Hello all,

I actually hope that this post is a funny joke to all.  But haven't heard how things had been going in Fel's life for a while so decided to post something.  Also the board has been kinda dead too!  So I thought we could all post our ideas on what happens to Fel so that he drops off the earth so to speak.  

Some of my ideas are

1) He is busy traveling to visit other planes of existance.  >:(
2) He forgets that he's human and is stuck in his animal/were creature form.  ;D
3) Som succubus has him tied down and he's loving it to death (heh) :o
4) Some evil god or goddess of work/slavery/school has him doing pennance. :-X

Any other ideas?

Have fun

J-Man5  
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: The case of the Missing Fel - a whounit mystery.

Post by Lochar »

5)  One of us has tracked him down and stuck him in a small room with a computer and forced him to finish his stories, which will not be posted until they are all complete.

Hey, I can hope, right?
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

6) He's been bitten by a were creature and is having problems "adjusting" to the other personality.  So he's having a few bad days.
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

7) He's busy in negotiations with a major motion picture house for movie rights to his stories.  Which of couse would be a high end mix of real life actors/digital effects and stop motion action.  
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

J-Man, that's so wrong, Fels stories need to be done anime style!
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

8. He is basking on the beach 5 steps from the door to his own personal hut at Captain Don's Home of Diving Freedom on the island of Bonaire. As he bakes in the rejuvinating sun, he is stockpiling ideas for future stories and worshipping the Sun Goddess, Ahiriya. Juicy literary tidbits dart across his mind as the bath-water ocean laps at his toes and tiny crabs tickle the bottoms of his feet as they scuttle by, looking for food. Occasionally, without opening his eyes, he stretches out his right hand past the Mai Tai and grasps his tired, worn spiral notebook and lazily opens one eye long enough to scribble down a brilliant idea, laughing at the effect this hairpin turn of events will have on the addicts back home. He closes his eye and leans back again...
Last edited by MommyDoom on Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

9) Creating a machine that does his typing for him so he only has to think about a story and it comes to life in words of it's own account. And to boot it also posts these new chapters to this website ;D !
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
Dash
Sorcerer

Post by Dash »

10) He's gone into hiding, because the telepathic  female aliens think he's too intelligent and want his good ideas for themselves. He has to find an untraceable connection to the internet before he can post his stories.
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

dash wrote:10) He's gone into hiding, because the telepathic  female aliens think he's too intelligent and want his good ideas for themselves. He has to find an untraceable connection to the internet before he can post his stories.
Bah!! Females thinking a male's ideas are better.... never happen.  Not even in all the alternate universes.  Females would never admit that a male could think.  

11)  Fel is busy taking art class so he can draw an anime version of his stories just for Greymist!!!!!
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

12) He's busy trying to make version 2.0 of himself so that eventually he can have them do all of his writing for him.  But, that takes at least nine months of initial investment and then quite a few years of training and indoctrination.  Now thats a tough choice!!

p.s. This may not be true due to Fel's fear of the fulfillment of the mother's curse ("I hope you have children just like you someday!!!!")
Last edited by J-Man5 on Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dash
Sorcerer

Post by Dash »

13) He was caught trying to bathe naked in a public swimming pool  :o
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

dash wrote:13) He was caught trying to bathe naked in a public swimming pool :o
hilarious.

MD
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
Dash
Sorcerer

Post by Dash »

14) The rest of the book is written in Dwarvish. He's just creating a dictionary for us   ;)
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

15) Fel is writing a complete translators guide to the language of the Priest's and the language of the Magician's to Urdani and Sha'Kar and a crossover translation to the Faey telepathic language.  That way Astral travelers will always be able to speak with someone.
XavierQuinn

Post by XavierQuinn »

16) Allowing my hero worship to go to his head, Fel now believes he's a Superstar and has spent the last 6 months partying in a room at a Motel 6 with Carmen Electra, a bag of coke and a ferret named Mugsy.