The empire strikes back

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
dellstart
Child of Niami

The empire strikes back

Post by dellstart »

PsychoWulf
Novice

Re: The empire strikes back

Post by PsychoWulf »

Wow. That is just...well awesome and yet realy sad at the same time.
"War is an ugly thing. But not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
-John Stuart Mill-
Sancria
Da'Shar

Post by Sancria »

what PW said. awesome but sad.
I'd gladly travel back in time, except I would have to wait longer for the next chapter of Fel's work...sorry, pass.
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

Not awesome, not sad - just a case of dumb and dumber. :roll:

The guy in the cape and mask is dumb for risking his life to get a few bucks. The people behind the counter are dumber for not shouting a warning, hitting the alarm, then diving to the floor. If I saw an armed intruder, wearing a mask and cape and walking into a bank, I certainly wouldn't expect him to be there to make a deposit. :!:

By the way, from now on anyone in that town wearing a Darth Vader mask in public is just begging to suffer a case of 'police brutality!' :roll:
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

wait a minute. your right ! what about all those folks who are SW fans , geeks , otakus or you name it , it puts them all in danger! :evil:
hope they catch the bastard soon

For those who want to fly the flag of freedom , you can buy your costume here http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q= ... CE8QrQQwAw