Florida's problems

J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Florida's problems

Post by J-Man5 »

Lochar,

I was wondering what Druid or God you must have offended to cause so much destruction and mayhem in Florida?  Seems that after 4 hurricanes in 6 weeks someone must have really pissed off the higher ups!   If it were me that had caused this destruction I'd be thinking of moving somewhere far far away from strong weather patterns.  

BTW hope you are surviving ok and that your elementals have protected you and yours from so much devestation.

Sincerely.

J-Man5

p.s. If someone finds out who caused all that mess I think the fitting punishment would be to send MommyDoom to go "visit" them with her Spoon O'Doom.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Re: Florida's problems

Post by Hearly »

heh, I live in FL also, Tampa Bay area.

I'd love to know also :P
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Well, for damage all that we lost was a Rubbermaid shed which we can't find all the pieces of, a tree fell and broke up the concrete back patio, and we have some loose shingles.  That and the basketball goal decided it liked being in the front yard instead of the backyard.

And I swear, just because I was trying to use Druidic magic doesn't mean I summoned them.  At least, no more than the first couple...
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Graewolfe
Initiate

Post by Graewolfe »

thier all pissed that one of htem was named 'frances' so thier taking it out on fl  :P
TekDragin
Talent

Post by TekDragin »

Just thought I'd pipe in too and mention that i'm from St. Pete , just my luck I've been out of state for most of the fun, although I did drive to atlanta through francis though.