Update.

Fel
Weavespinner

Update.

Post by Fel »

Due to a great deal of IRL insanity, I haven't had a chance to do any writing at ALL since I finished the last chapter.

And I'm sorry to say, I don't see this hurricane of problems abating this week. Literally, I've had everything either go wrong or come crashing down on me all at once, and I'm still trying to get things under control.

Next week, hopefully, I'll have some spare time to try to get something going.

Also, after things calm down and I find the time, after I finish the next chapter of Spirit Walker, I might take a short break from it to do a couple chapters of something else, but I haven't decided yet.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
gesit
Sui'Kun

Re: Update.

Post by gesit »

It's OK m8,
Take it easy, real life can be a bitch,
i'll wait impatiently,,, <grin>
cheers

ham
Blacktiger
Da'Shar

Post by Blacktiger »

Sagely voice << Just you remember: "Panic Kills the Mind" >> :D

a. Make yourselves a list of which fires to put out first.
b. Then deal with the Problems.
c. Then pour yourselves a nice cup of tea ( or coffee ) and relax.
d. Then..... write!

:twisted:
Last edited by Blacktiger on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Fel wrote:Due to a great deal of IRL insanity, I haven't had a chance to do any writing at ALL since I finished the last chapter.

And I'm sorry to say, I don't see this hurricane of problems abating this week. Literally, I've had everything either go wrong or come crashing down on me all at once, and I'm still trying to get things under control.

Next week, hopefully, I'll have some spare time to try to get something going.

Also, after things calm down and I find the time, after I finish the next chapter of Spirit Walker, I might take a short break from it to do a couple chapters of something else, but I haven't decided yet.
Hey fel, take your time and get the stuff IRL all resolved, we'll all still be here.
deane
Sorcerer

Post by deane »

we will still be here, though waiting is never easy. hope you get things settled :)
TStyle
Sorcerer

Post by TStyle »

Take your time and get things settled.

Many of us can be patient, when needed, and those who can't can pretend I'm sure. :D

As always, thanks for the update, hopefully you stretch of bad luck will be over soon.
andy_t_roo
Sorcerer

Post by andy_t_roo »

fel, It looks your loyal fan club is more than happy to eagerly await the next installment in the gripping saga, however long it is between chapters.

(edited to fix typos)
Last edited by andy_t_roo on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

Take care of yourself first. As others said, we'll be here waiting.

About changing stories, since I like all your stories, it doesn't bother me at all. (just avoid huge cliff-hangers before switching please ) :P
kal
Katzh-dashi

Post by kal »

cmon zedd you knew as well as all of us, that he loves to leave us with those HUGE cliffhangers when switching stories
kd7mvs
Sui'Kun

Post by kd7mvs »

Word quickly spread that Fel was in sore times, and waves of concern swept through the lands, as those awaiting his writings turned their thoughts towards Fel, hoping that he would know that they wished him well, and that they desired him to deal with his difficulties first, for whilst they missed his thoughts, his life must be his priority in these times of trial [as indeed it should be in all times]; only when things were back to a certain calmness did they desire his thoughts return to writing, for then would it be of greatest benefit to both Fel and they who read in the shadows...
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

Sorry to here about your RL problems - Best of luck on that front!

As for the stories, get to them when you feel like writing again, meanwhile we'll be patient - at least I will, but I'm not so sure about some of the other posters :wink:

GBLW
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Hope everything smooths out for you fast Fel. I'm sure everyone in the forum knows how real life can get in the way at the worst of times. Best of luck.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho