alpha project?

cain412
Talent

alpha project?

Post by cain412 »

Fel, are you ever gonna write more/finish that story because i just read it again and i love it and want more.
Wicketklown001
Sorcerer

Re: alpha project?

Post by Wicketklown001 »

I agree, it's on my top 10 list of things I'd give an arm for. I think it was said last time someone asked about them (alpha project and dragonstar) that he had no plans to go back to them (it was a long time ago that I remember seeing this so I could be wrong or things may have changed) Still, perhaps after spirit ....
Sancria
Da'Shar

Post by Sancria »

Going back through old posts I found this thread
Wicketklown001 wrote:I agree, it's on my top 10 list of things I'd give an arm for. I think it was said last time someone asked about them (alpha project and dragonstar) that he had no plans to go back to them (it was a long time ago that I remember seeing this so I could be wrong or things may have changed) Still, perhaps after spirit ....
And as I have just finished watching the Borune Trilogy with Matt Damon, I have to say that this REALLY has a lot of possibilities.

Please do consider continuing this, even if it is between playing Final Fantasy Tactics A2, and work :P
I'd gladly travel back in time, except I would have to wait longer for the next chapter of Fel's work...sorry, pass.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

He's stated that those ones are pretty much dead. My money is on one of three things for his next book. 1. and now for something totally different, ie, a new story; 2. the 3rd book in the subjugation series; or 3. Tarrin and his pranks. I won't spoil it for you if you haven't read the last short or the full tarrin series.

However, my money is on number 2, the subjugation series.

Warning, spoiler for subjugation!!!

Spoiler
Show
Fel totally left us hanging at the end of the last subjugation book. What with the possibility of war with a technologically advanced race, who keeps slaves, from another galaxy and the fact that the kimdori don't know about them... serious cliff hanger. If its eating us, it must be doing something similar to fel.
~Michael 8)
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Starstryker
Sorcerer

Post by Starstryker »

Eh, doesn't really matter to me, I love all that fel has written so far, and I have no doubt that anything else he writes will be wonderful as well.

Starstryker
"Do Not Meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup"

"Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out of it alive anyway"

Bumper stickers to live by ^