FYI.

Fel
Weavespinner

FYI.

Post by Fel »

I haven't even STARTED chapter 15 yet. I'm about settled into my routine, though, and should start working on it on Monday.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Prymael
Initiate

Re: FYI.

Post by Prymael »

heh, thanks for the update, guess I'll stop with the whole refreshing posted chapters link :lol:
Questions are dangerous for those who would obey without.
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

Thank you for the update.
furry_wolf2001b
Katzh-dashi

Post by furry_wolf2001b »

AAAAAAAAAA!!
My life crash and burn!

lol thanx for the update, and have fun. :D
Hope we don't mess things up with our inane ramblings about the story. :)
You can always laugh at our scrambling about to figure out and glean tidbits of wisdom/gold/crystals from the master.. :)
Miss spelling sweed in tha house! ;)
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

great to hear that you're settling down m8
take good care of youself
goodluck

ham
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

Thank god it's Monday. :D
They were about start sending in the rescue teams for us addicts. :roll:
Sancria
Da'Shar

Post by Sancria »

Just so you know, this is my day off (I usually work 13 and 1 off, in my own business) in god knows how long.

I sat here and reread every last single byte of story you got here and then decided to plunder the links to good reading.

I'm still looking for something like Sennadar, or Subjugation, and I really must say, Fel, you are totally my hero :)
I'd gladly travel back in time, except I would have to wait longer for the next chapter of Fel's work...sorry, pass.
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Post by GBLW »

Well, if you want to try a good writer, but one who writes in a totally different style, you could try the stories written by a friend of mine, Wes Boyd: http://www.spearfishlaketales.com/others.htm. I rather enjoy how Wes writes.
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Prymael wrote:heh, thanks for the update, guess I'll stop with the whole refreshing posted chapters link :lol:
I have not managed to hijacked Chapter 15 but Elsh said he has read it.... hmmmm. Prymael is smart by refreshing the chapters link instead so he cannot be fooled.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
alkiera
Initiate

Post by alkiera »

Mizriath wrote:
Prymael wrote:heh, thanks for the update, guess I'll stop with the whole refreshing posted chapters link :lol:
I have not managed to hijacked Chapter 15 but Elsh said he has read it.... hmmmm. Prymael is smart by refreshing the chapters link instead so he cannot be fooled.
Elsh also claimed to have read chapter 13 before 12 was posted. You can write whatever you want in that box, doesn't make it true.

For those not keeping up with the other thread, Fel is apparently working overtime at his new job, and has had no time to write.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Fel wrote:I haven't even STARTED chapter 15 yet. I'm about settled into my routine, though, and should start working on it on Monday.
Great, now start writing! yah yah! Mush! Mush! :twisted:

To misquote "the Hulk" "I'm getting bored... you wouldn't like me when I'm bored!" :wink:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!