gasp! What's this? Spirit Walker, chapter 1.

MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Re: gasp! What's this? Spirit Walker, chapter 1.

Post by MommyDoom »

Oh, i LIKE this, Fel. Very much.

MD
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

MommyDoom wrote:Oh, i LIKE this, Fel. Very much.

MD
Oooooooo, MommyDoom likes it. I'm all excited!
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Metatrone
Sui'Kun

Post by Metatrone »

Now make mommy happy and post another chapter... :D

Fel, you should seriously stop doing this to yourself...you have 3 stories at the very beginning...I foresee a looooot of whining and begging in your immediate future. :P
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Fel wrote:
MommyDoom wrote:Oh, i LIKE this, Fel. Very much.

MD
Oooooooo, MommyDoom likes it. I'm all excited!
Oh! does this mean we get another chapter soon!??? :shock: :D Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!(heck, its worth a try, worked in the past *shrug* :wink: ) Come on fiferguy and phantom, help out on the repetitious nagging for new chapters. :twisted:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!