Where does everyone live, geographically?

Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Re: Where does everyone live, geographically?

Post by Weresmilodon »

Javna wrote:
Weresmilodon wrote:
Javna wrote:
Don't be afraid u are not alone. I'm not from the USA.

Linköping, Sweden

Info: [sweden = ABBA, Smorgosbord, Alfred Nobel, Vikings] :wink:
Not alone there..

Stöde, Sweden (And how could they bastardize Smörgåsbord like that? It hurts every time I have to read or speak it in English...)

Cant help my selft it sounds so funny when a non-swed says smorgosbord same with saying the name Björn Borg... Just sounds funny..... :twisted:
Yea, though those Americans sure got a bit pissed when they got laughed at... :wink:
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Taltos wrote:strange, though, normally austrians are a quite friendly folk. :?: :roll:
Oh, you are... just not at 6am on a Wednesday/Thursday (May 25th, might've been a public holiday too) :) I was out at uhm... Ostbahnhoff (the one without an underground station near it).

There was just a very cranky guy at the ticket office, and a few weird people hanging around outside :)

Next time I go, I'll have my GPS and Mapping software on my PDA. Lost? Psft... What's that? (Yeah, it's cheating)
codewarrior
Sorcerer

Post by codewarrior »

Right now I am in Pomona, California. Yea not my first choice of where I want to live but I am here for school. Oh and by the way our Governor will Terminate your Governor ass any day of the week. Okay I am done making fun of Arnold for today.
Taltos
Sorcerer

Post by Taltos »

Spec8472 wrote:
Taltos wrote:strange, though, normally austrians are a quite friendly folk. :?: :roll:
Oh, you are... just not at 6am on a Wednesday/Thursday (May 25th, might've been a public holiday too) :) I was out at uhm... Ostbahnhoff (the one without an underground station near it).

There was just a very cranky guy at the ticket office, and a few weird people hanging around outside :)

Next time I go, I'll have my GPS and Mapping software on my PDA. Lost? Psft... What's that? (Yeah, it's cheating)
well, ok, in that case i can imagine it (if awake, i am barely able to talk properly at 6am), i was just imagining the typical tourist situation (in the inner city with loads of ppl etc.) and, it was most probably the Südbahnhof :wink:
dadrago
Novice

Post by dadrago »

Kinda in the mid-west of north america.

Jefferson City, Missouri :lol:

that's roughly 2 to 3 hours driving time to either kansas city or st louis

later,
DaDrago
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

codewarrior wrote:Right now I am in Pomona, California. Yea not my first choice of where I want to live but I am here for school. Oh and by the way our Governor will Terminate your Governor ass any day of the week. Okay I am done making fun of Arnold for today.
You mean the Governator? Ahnold the Governator. The thing that made me laugh when that happened is in the move "Demolition Man," there's a remark about the Schwartzeneger (sp?) Presidential Library. I just thought it was funny that he got elected to anything, but when I watched that movie, I absolutely lost it... ;)
borsic
Sorcerer

Post by borsic »

That's Schwarzenegger. And he is Austrian, though we like to deny it...

And I am in Vienna, Austria currently, although that might change to Lausanne, Switzerland in February
Fiferguy wrote:
You mean the Governator? Ahnold the Governator. The thing that made me laugh when that happened is in the move "Demolition Man," there's a remark about the Schwartzeneger (sp?) Presidential Library. I just thought it was funny that he got elected to anything, but when I watched that movie, I absolutely lost it... ;)
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

borsic wrote:That's Schwarzenegger. And he is Austrian, though we like to deny it...

And I am in Vienna, Austria currently, although that might change to Lausanne, Switzerland in February
Fiferguy wrote:
Either way you spell it, it doesn't make him any less of an ID10T. :twisted:
Starstryker
Sorcerer

Post by Starstryker »

I am currently in Groves Texas, which is South East Texas....about 2 miles outside of Port Arthur, home of the largest refining center in Texas....possibly the U.S... am thinking is far more likely I die in a chemical induced hell...than somebody bombing a military installation, btw, if you don't want to bother looking up where I am, just find groundzero for Hurricane Rita....and there I am...swearing that I will never drive to anything when an evacuation occurs...

Starstryker
"Do Not Meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup"

"Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out of it alive anyway"

Bumper stickers to live by ^
TStyle
Sorcerer

Post by TStyle »

I live in Wisconsin
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Huntington, West Virginia.

The last bastion of blatant stupidity of America. :cry:
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Evidently, you've never been to Oklahoma...
codewarrior
Sorcerer

Post by codewarrior »

I think this topic has gotten to the point where every one hates where they live. So to save time and cut down on eventual debates about which place sucks more, I will say this...... Earth Sucks. I think we should leave the backwater planet here and go some where else. Hell even the Moon has something going for it, lower gravity. My long game in golf will final improve. Granted I would hope for something a little further away from this hell hole.... perhaps Alpha Centauri.
Super C
Initiate

Post by Super C »

didn't realize so many people were so... bitter about where they live.

I love living in so-cal. :)
SparkTiger2
Novice

Post by SparkTiger2 »

yea i love going to school in boone. the mountains are awesome and now since its fall the trees have all changed different colors. it looks beautiful
If a man is not willing to die for something he believes in, he is not fit to live at all.