I'm bored... Tag...!!

Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: I'm bored... Tag...!!

Post by Lochar »

michaelsuave wrote:I'm seriously starting to question the IQ level of fiferguy as he can't play a simple game of tag... Ok fifer, back to preschool with you! here is how you play, somebody tags you, and then you have to tag somebody else... I mean come on, tag is only spelled with three letters... surely you can right tag and then copy and paste somebody elses name in after it... right? :P

~Michael
We need to send you back as well.

It's write, not right. :P
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

Lochar wrote:
michaelsuave wrote:I'm seriously starting to question the IQ level of fiferguy as he can't play a simple game of tag... Ok fifer, back to preschool with you! here is how you play, somebody tags you, and then you have to tag somebody else... I mean come on, tag is only spelled with three letters... surely you can right tag and then copy and paste somebody elses name in after it... right? :P

~Michael
We need to send you back as well.

It's write, not right. :P
Lochar, maybe he didn't want to left tag. :P
Priapus wrote:well, whilst we wait for the game of tag to continue, why dont we play... er... yeah, a rhyming game... i'll start

number 1, the funs just begun
Now, just for question's sake, are we following some rhyming scheme or pattern? Or are we just rhyming?

Number 2, the old people in this thread will pee on you!! :D
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

michaelsuave wrote:Please see corresponding link:

http://sennadar.plebian.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746

:wink:
Well, of course I've seen it...I started it... :?
Priapus
Sorcerer

Post by Priapus »

Now, just for question's sake, are we following some rhyming scheme or pattern? Or are we just rhyming?

Number 2, the old people in this thread will pee on you!! Very Happy

Number 3, us young-uns like to OD...
on Fels work of course...

er, the rules... let me think.... <hay stack rolls by> er... yeah, erm, just have fun?
Current Status: 60% recovered from 9 operations. 6 major, 3 minor and will continue to live the they way I want!
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

Priapus wrote:

Number 2, the old people in this thread will pee on you!! Very Happy

Number 3, us young-uns like to OD...
on Fels work of course...

er, the rules... let me think.... <hay stack rolls by> er... yeah, erm, just have fun?
Number 4, who's ready to close the door?
Any door will do!!