Serious update.

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Re: Serious update.

Post by Wolfee »

Fel wrote:Well, I finally have some good news. I will NOT have to replace the conduit. I already have a guy lined up to come and bend it back in place, and since it's my cousin, he won't charge me for it.

So all I have to do is repair the hole in the side of the house and have the tree removed. My repair costs just went WAY down.

It's all going to hinge on how much it'll cost to remove a 20 meter tall tree. I'm going to call a tree removal service tomorrow and get an estimate.

Can you say free firewood! Get your self a chainsaw and go to work. Heck! Find someone who heats with wood and have them come get the tree for free!
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Fel,
Glad to hear things are much better.
Life is such, when things happen it happens.

I just had an vehicle accident yesterday. A biker (an old man) hit on the my left wing mirror and fell sprawled onto the road. Called the ambulance etc and turns out he is not that badly injured. HE claimed I swerved onto him and hit him. I am very glad that he is alright and the old man gets nasty. I had to send the car to a workshop since the wing mirror is gone. That is on top of pipe leakage in the house which happens on Monday and still trying to locate... walls getting wet and paint peeling. Somewhere there is a leak. I do not feel like tearing the walls down to find the hidden leaking pipe. Then tomorrow is the cable guy since my internet connection is almost down to 1 mbps. Both Cisco, equipment manufacturer and he cable company claim they are not at fault for the low speed. Feels like pulling my hair out.... except there is nothing much left. :(
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
gnume
Sui'Kun

Post by gnume »

nice. good luck.
Rabblerouser
Novice

Post by Rabblerouser »

Wolfee wrote:
Fel wrote:Well, I finally have some good news. I will NOT have to replace the conduit. I already have a guy lined up to come and bend it back in place, and since it's my cousin, he won't charge me for it.

So all I have to do is repair the hole in the side of the house and have the tree removed. My repair costs just went WAY down.

It's all going to hinge on how much it'll cost to remove a 20 meter tall tree. I'm going to call a tree removal service tomorrow and get an estimate.

Can you say free firewood! Get your self a chainsaw and go to work. Heck! Find someone who heats with wood and have them come get the tree for free!
I know a number of people over here in the UK that would remove the tree in exchange for the wood. Its not much help to you over the pond however. I am glad that the damage was not as bad as initially thought. Very good news!