I'm bored... Tag...!!

Phantom
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: I'm bored... Tag...!!

Post by Phantom »

michaelsuave wrote:
Phantom wrote: Hey would all you Youngin's keep it down a bit us old Folks is tryin to nap
till the next chapter hits

Hell at 46 ...I got son's as old as some of you <G> ....well one Son is 21 the other is just shy of 18

Now back to my Nap.
Phantom
:roll: crotchedy old geaser... :roll: quiet down he says! stay off my lawn he says! don't pee on the electric fence he says! :shock: um wait, that last one is actually a good idea.

*michaelsuave T.P.'s phantom's house and forum inbox* :P Take that old man!!! :wink:

~Michael :twisted:

You just wouldn't lissen about that damn fence .....just had to piss on it didn't ya ...and now see how badly it's warped your ....err brain .. =)

Phantom
And in the fury of this darkest hour
I will be your light
A lifetime for this destiny
For I am Winter born
And in this moment..I will not run
It is my place to stand
We few shall carry hope
Within our bloodied hands
(bloodied hands)
And in our Dying, we're more alive-than we have ever been
I've lived for these few seconds
For I am Winter born
The CruxShadows "Winterborn" (This Sacrifice)
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Bwahaha.

I cannot let myself sleep away at my age. Darn! Those lazy rotting brain cells just disappear and they don't come back.

I have to find something to read, work, cherish, love, make noise... well anthing to keep those brain cells happy at work....hehe.

Sheesh... those boys are driving me crazy.. don't they know its time for school.... oh that was what the din all about... making breakfast.

Mmmmmmmmm hot coffee..
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

You just walk in a thread and find a lot of old people playing tag and peeing on fences...what is the world coming too? At 20, it seems like I'm the young'un of this thread! Sweet!!
Hey Fifer, are you still it? *crosses fingers just in case*
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

**mutters**
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

I'll take that as a yes then!
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

**mumbles and makes an obscene gesture** 8)
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

That must be one cool, obscene gesture. :P
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

Fiferguy growls deeply in his throat, and lunges at Halcyon...only to find that the chain won't reach that far. He then skulks back over to his desk and mutters, "Some day, precious, some day..."
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

Being chained to one's desk can be rather dull. But cheer up, Fifer. At least you can catch some fish...SO JUICY SWEET!! :D
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

I'm seriously starting to question the IQ level of fiferguy as he can't play a simple game of tag... Ok fifer, back to preschool with you! here is how you play, somebody tags you, and then you have to tag somebody else... I mean come on, tag is only spelled with three letters... surely you can right tag and then copy and paste somebody elses name in after it... right? :P

~Michael
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Lol... Who is the last tag? Fifer? He who wears a TAG Hauer? Those watches can go in real deep.
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Fiferguy

Post by Fiferguy »

michaelsuave wrote:I'm seriously starting to question the IQ level of fiferguy as he can't play a simple game of tag... Ok fifer, back to preschool with you! here is how you play, somebody tags you, and then you have to tag somebody else... I mean come on, tag is only spelled with three letters... surely you can right tag and then copy and paste somebody elses name in after it... right? :P

~Michael
Ah, but someone changed the rules on me. They chained me to my desk and said that I was IT until I posted a new chapter.. as I haven't posted a chapter yet, I'm still IT... :evil:
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Fiferguy wrote:
michaelsuave wrote:I'm seriously starting to question the IQ level of fiferguy as he can't play a simple game of tag... Ok fifer, back to preschool with you! here is how you play, somebody tags you, and then you have to tag somebody else... I mean come on, tag is only spelled with three letters... surely you can right tag and then copy and paste somebody elses name in after it... right? :P

~Michael
Ah, but someone changed the rules on me. They chained me to my desk and said that I was IT until I posted a new chapter.. as I haven't posted a chapter yet, I'm still IT... :evil:
OOps! Do you think a buckshot can break the chains? I think you should sleep on it.
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

Fiferguy wrote:Ah, but someone changed the rules on me. They chained me to my desk and said that I was IT until I posted a new chapter.. as I haven't posted a chapter yet, I'm still IT... :evil:
But see, that's why you put conditons on someone else being "IT" until they do something, thereby relieving you of "IT" duty. This will turn into some sort of 12 trials thread if we keep it up. 8)
Mizriath wrote:OOps! Do you think a buckshot can break the chains? I think you should sleep on it.
So is he sleeping on the chains, or the buckshot? :D
Priapus
Sorcerer

Post by Priapus »

well, whilst we wait for the game of tag to continue, why dont we play... er... yeah, a rhyming game... i'll start

number 1, the funs just begun
Current Status: 60% recovered from 9 operations. 6 major, 3 minor and will continue to live the they way I want!