"Secession-"- your thoughts please

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
expedient
Mi'Shara

Re: "Secession-"- your thoughts please

Post by expedient »

I wonder if the system where the Consortium is building their super-weapon has a habitable moon with an indigenous population of jelly bears. Tasty! :twisted:
Represented by Senator Riyo Chuchi
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

THe people that tried to kill the empress will encourage the disputes in that alliance the aggressive groups with sufficient millitaries will be the targets.

COnvince every telepathic or mentally adept race that they are at risk of bein experiment subjects. pro pare for the syndicate.

THe kimdori cell will allow jason to mimic multiple mental skils from many races, and use cybi to expotentially empower them. kimdori that have assumed that races shape, can share the mental skills teachings.

If they ever wish to take the war to the other galaxcy, a huge expedition fleet needs to be sent, so safely set up a gate and indictor.

THe thing is to ensure their place ahead, they have to convince the allies to deploy their ships to deal with consortium, while kimdori and karrine jump into their territory to hurt them. That way be able to ensure they loose long term.
.S.A.M.K.M
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

THe whole secession thing could be useful, the kimdori and karrines ships are those only capable of free travel.

They could deal with rouge factions by conquering them, at least putting them in place. keep the fleet ready and trained.
.S.A.M.K.M
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

SYED wrote:THe people that tried to kill the empress will encourage the disputes in that alliance the aggressive groups with sufficient millitaries will be the targets.

COnvince every telepathic or mentally adept race that they are at risk of bein experiment subjects. pro pare for the syndicate.

THe kimdori cell will allow jason to mimic multiple mental skils from many races, and use cybi to expotentially empower them. kimdori that have assumed that races shape, can share the mental skills teachings.

If they ever wish to take the war to the other galaxcy, a huge expedition fleet needs to be sent, so safely set up a gate and indictor.

THe thing is to ensure their place ahead, they have to convince the allies to deploy their ships to deal with consortium, while kimdori and karrine jump into their territory to hurt them. That way be able to ensure they loose long term.
yes that would be a logical step on their behalf , to sow distention amongst the allies.Propaganda and spinning the truth are as valid tactics as Guns and fighters.Wonder why The good guys aren't involved in it more ... oh wait they are....lol
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

THe ones who dont want the current status quo, will have to be careful, as potentially, jason could take away indictors leaving them to consortium mercy, but he would be restrained by mercy and not allowing the consortium a base near by.
Jason was forced to indict planets without gates and then arrage for shipping himself.

Unlikly for clear outbattle. THe green guys are too thankful for being saved. THe urumni seem to be loyal to their high queen, and she seems fuly behind being part of the confederation. THe neutral race that works with the alliance doent seem to be the type to break a deal. Depending on the planets destroyed, different races may be encourage to or for the war. THe nin collonies dont seem to be that agressive, also the fact they have mind skills so at risk, may keep them on side. My best bet for the touble are the aliens that look like godzilla. They have two nations, who wants to bet one wants to absorb the other.

THe food replicator, did they sell the tech, or just using it to make extra food, if the tech was sold, does that mean other high value compound and elements are available to all.

The 9C and the zion will seem like the best fit to join the empire, the zions due to their small size, and rebuilding, would likly welcome the faey, they did give them santaury. Also the fact they will likly become famed fighter pilots due to the new tech, so eagerly welcomed. Best bet is that greyhawk will become a grand duk, and represent his world in a similar manor jason does for earth. 4 worlds and an entire species would make him a pretty higly ranked noble. THe 9c will likly join out of protect as they are not a particulary agressive race, and as the next most numerous mind talented people, they risk peoples ambition. I wonder if their pseudo pope will get the position of representing them to the empire.

THe thing is the lesser advanced ships will be needed to protect and absorb the faey, karrine and kimdori ships from enemy fire, so they survive long to destroy the enemy ship
.S.A.M.K.M
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

SYED wrote:THe ones who dont want the current status quo, will have to be careful, as potentially, jason could take away indictors leaving them to consortium mercy, but he would be restrained by mercy and not allowing the consortium a base near by.
Jason was forced to indict planets without gates and then arrange for shipping himself.

Unlikly for clear outbattle. THe green guys are too thankful for being saved. THe urumni seem to be loyal to their high queen, and she seems fuly behind being part of the confederation. THe neutral race that works with the alliance doent seem to be the type to break a deal. Depending on the planets destroyed, different races may be encourage to or for the war. THe nin collonies dont seem to be that agressive, also the fact they have mind skills so at risk, may keep them on side. My best bet for the touble are the aliens that look like godzilla. They have two nations, who wants to bet one wants to absorb the other.

THe food replicator, did they sell the tech, or just using it to make extra food, if the tech was sold, does that mean other high value compound and elements are available to all.

The 9C and the zion will seem like the best fit to join the empire, the zions due to their small size, and rebuilding, would likly welcome the faey, they did give them santaury. Also the fact they will likly become famed fighter pilots due to the new tech, so eagerly welcomed. Best bet is that greyhawk will become a grand duk, and represent his world in a similar manor jason does for earth. 4 worlds and an entire species would make him a pretty higly ranked noble. THe 9c will likly join out of protect as they are not a particulary agressive race, and as the next most numerous mind talented people, they risk peoples ambition. I wonder if their pseudo pope will get the position of representing them to the empire.

THe thing is the lesser advanced ships will be needed to protect and absorb the faey, karrine and kimdori ships from enemy fire, so they survive long to destroy the enemy ship
Good points.
I dont think the skaa are that stupid.whilst there is a weak link there , they both knows its conquer and divide.The would be next on the chopping board , so that will keep them inline.
Who says Greyhawk or his people want to be absorbed by the Imperium? Allies and friends , yes , lapdogs? I don't think so.kind of like the Australians , kiwis, Canadians and the like that fought in the RAF during The battle of Britain. All for the war effort and all that,but Brits they were not. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Britis ... of_Britain
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

ZIons was conquered, while the only one to help his poor people were the imperial forces. THey wish to be strong and able to fight back, if they joined the imperium, they would gain tech and resources. It would be a way to thank house karrine, by strengthening their political position by giving them more imperial allies, and prestige of bring in more planets to the faey.
THe zion were already afraid of being conquered, but this way, they recieve imperial funds to restore their world, they are backed by the imperial navy, and due to the new fighter tech, they could pottentially become a significant fighter based race.

They are facing a race that sees burning planets as an acceptable strategy, of course they gonna make sure that the big guns want to defend them.
.S.A.M.K.M
baochou
Novice

Post by baochou »

Any word on when the secession chapters will start being released?
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

baochou wrote:Any word on when the secession chapters will start being released?
Generally speaking, its accepted as good manners not to ask, it might be okay in the manner which you have done so. The only reason for that is what I recall of Fel's writing schedule, I don't remember the "Earth" series on it. I'm sure most of us here would like to see the Secession chapters start, but at this time I'm more than content with the "Earth" series. However, once he starts posting, don't jiggle his elbow. It tends to have negative results. :shock:

Just saying.
baochou
Novice

Post by baochou »

Thank you for pointing that out. I didn't mean any offense, but to be honest I got completely addicted to the story line. I read every book straight through before I managed to go to bed.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

yeah , its not good to tempt his most Evilness...
miraborn
Da'Shar

Post by miraborn »

baochou wrote:Thank you for pointing that out. I didn't mean any offense, but to be honest I got completely addicted to the story line. I read every book straight through before I managed to go to bed.
We have all been hit by the "Fel Productivity Virus" at one time or another, and the withdrawal symptoms are Not pleasant.
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

miraborn wrote:
baochou wrote:Thank you for pointing that out. I didn't mean any offense, but to be honest I got completely addicted to the story line. I read every book straight through before I managed to go to bed.
We have all been hit by the "Fel Productivity Virus" at one time or another, and the withdrawal symptoms are Not pleasant.
Ain't that the truth! :shock:
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

If you think about it, they potentially have the capability to prevent the winning side of the Andromeda Galaxy wars from sending invasion fleets here. Due to distances and angles, for them to reach this galaxcy they need to enter via a specific route. They could set up a gate and super indictor with a battle station. Till they go on the offensive with their galactic neighbours they cant stop invasion fleets being launched, they can stop them entering. So long as communications and ships are kept from being sent, ten they would have seized the high ground.
T|his is all based on them winning the war here at home, but it is concievably done.
.S.A.M.K.M
Wolfee
Mi'Shara

Post by Wolfee »

SYED wrote:If you think about it, they potentially have the capability to prevent the winning side of the Andromeda Galaxy wars from sending invasion fleets here. Due to distances and angles, for them to reach this galaxcy they need to enter via a specific route. They could set up a gate and super indictor with a battle station. Till they go on the offensive with their galactic neighbours they cant stop invasion fleets being launched, they can stop them entering. So long as communications and ships are kept from being sent, ten they would have seized the high ground.
T|his is all based on them winning the war here at home, but it is concievably done.
As that crafty old Chinese general said "You must hold the high ground, or you will surely perish in the valley below."

Can the Jason and Co crank out a battlestation that will win against another 35k or so ships in the time they have on top of all they're other commitments? I guess they could crave out a large moon to make it a battle station. How about a black hole generator instead? As humanity currently knows, gravity is FTL. So any gravity based weapon is an FTL weapon. Jason just need to pull something horrifically simple out of his toy chest and destroy the incoming fleet in one blow. No survivors is the perfect message to send, not to mention its demoralizing effect.