A true Firestaff god versus The One

Bodak
Novice

Re: A true Firestaff god versus The One

Post by Bodak »

And to answer the question I think that when Tarrin has his sword and if he becomes full god in Pyrosia then he could create his icon in that plane, and in that being bound to Pyrosia saw it is very easy for him to do this and as to his yang Lochar He will be the only elder god of Pyrosia and its universe he does not have to follow that rules he could in fact create his on yang if he wished he my not be able to grant his power to mortals being a firestaff god but should he pick up where the elder god left of and take his power out off the all of Pyrosia then he could use that power to bring forth his yang and even set down same ground rules for that universe.

You never know if he did take that role he might bring the Sennadar gods to Pyrosia by bringing a piece of it to Pyrosia.
There is not an end without a begining.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Bodak wrote:And to answer the question I think that when Tarrin has his sword and if he becomes full god in Pyrosia then he could create his icon in that plane, and in that being bound to Pyrosia saw it is very easy for him to do this and as to his yang Lochar He will be the only elder god of Pyrosia and its universe he does not have to follow that rules he could in fact create his on yang if he wished he my not be able to grant his power to mortals being a firestaff god but should he pick up where the elder god left of and take his power out off the all of Pyrosia then he could use that power to bring forth his yang and even set down same ground rules for that universe.

You never know if he did take that role he might bring the Sennadar gods to Pyrosia by bringing a piece of it to Pyrosia.
Bodak, the thing is he's not a true god, he has a bit of Divine power, but he is not a "true" god, he isn't really even a "true" god of the firestaff even with his Sword, he lost all that power when he destroyed himself (first time) Yes he has a touch of Divine power which marks him as a God, but he has no true power like a real god would have..
Bodak
Novice

Post by Bodak »

Ha if he gets his paws on that sword and accepts what he is he will became full god if he can move his power from himself to the sword then it works both ways and you forget that he will not accept that he is a god if he did he would become a full god it does not matter how much power he has all he has to do is put the sword back together and accept just who and what he is.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

The god of the Wizards is not native to Sennadar, yet he has power there. All it requires is for there to be worship of the God on that plane.

People created the one by true worship. Don't know who'd worship a God like that though to begin with.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Bodak
Novice

Post by Bodak »

The god of wizards is a younger god giving him like all other younger gods the ability to travel planes wrap yourself around this the one my not have even began in Pyrosia he might have began in same primitive distant world gave up on it and move on to being power hungry kicked the other gods of Pyrosia and wanted total control over that planet.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

The problem with that is that the icon is on Pyrosia. Either the One decided to make Pyrosia his home plane by moving his icon there, or he was concieved there.

Support my brother.
Bodak
Novice

Post by Bodak »

Yes that would have been easy or the one got wasted on his last plane and found Pyrosia and buil his icon there like if tarrin became full god when he fixes his sword he can make and icon there to.

Quick question say one off his children pick the sword up and fix it and us it would they be transformed by the sword and become a god to use the power against the demon lord??
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Bodak wrote:Yes that would have been easy or the one got wasted on his last plane and found Pyrosia and buil his icon there like if tarrin became full god when he fixes his sword he can make and icon there to.

Quick question say one off his children pick the sword up and fix it and us it would they be transformed by the sword and become a god to use the power against the demon lord??
If he got 'wasted' on a previous plane, it means he can't interact with the mortal world until he rebuilds his icon. Which includes finding a new plane, devoid of his own worshippers, to build that icon. A god builds their icon through the faith. That's why the One had to urge the demons to force more worship out of his people. Tarrin could use fire to do so, since that is an aspect of his power. I don't think the One has an aspect like that to use, otherwise he would have used it.

And it's been stated that ANYONE who can put the sword back together can wield the power, if they have the willpower to do it with.

Support my brother.
Bodak
Novice

Post by Bodak »

Not anyone lochar only those who can force the sword into there bidding eg The demon lord the goddess pointed that out already it will not allow itself to be used by another willingly.
Other wise the sword will not allow ANYONE but tarrin to use it, it will let certain close people to tarrin hold the sword eg mist, but I have yet to see anyone else touch the swords power apart from tarrin.
And I will ask again will the sword transform the holder (apart from tarrin) maybe one of his children or a certain shadow into a demi-god/full god to use the swords power?
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

The sword not allowing anyone else to use it stemmed partially from the fact that the sword was just a gateway. Tarrin's true power was inside his soul, but the sword acted as a buffer against his ability to access it while his mind refused to believe the power was his.

Now that the sword is the be all and end all of the empowerment of the Firestaff, it should work for anyone who can put it together.

Support my brother.
Bodak
Novice

Post by Bodak »

Hmm I just found something Tarrins power has three parts himself, his shadow, and his sword put that all together and what do you get.

yes thats right a pocket full of fun :)
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Bodak wrote:Hmm I just found something Tarrins power has three parts himself, his shadow, and his sword put that all together and what do you get.

yes thats right a pocket full of fun :)
Actually, as Tarrin is only a God in the sense of being powered by the faith of Dolanna, the sword is a different type of power. Not sure about the power of the Shadow, as I can't recall whether or not Tarrin made it while he was a Firestaff God or not.

Support my brother.
Bodak
Novice

Post by Bodak »

No he made it on what little power he welded in Pyrosia and we still do not now the extent of the shadows abilities it may still have ace here or there somewhere Tarrin may have given it bag of powers we might know only a little of it’s true power I think the one will appear on Pyrosia sooner then you think… this will be very interesting,

Whatever happened to that old butler Dernan that was at janettes place??
his family asked him to go to see his sister as she was ill.

And has anyone noticed that Sarraya has named her husband three times and they have all been diffrent names?
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

No, he left to go see his sister since she was ill. He wasn't asked to leave.

And the three name thing is already in the list of errors.

Support my brother.
Texfire
Sorcerer

Post by Texfire »

Just to throw a little gasoline on the fire, if Tarrin ends up a god then why not Niami as the ying to his yang? :)

Tex