FINISHED.

Spec8472
Weavespinner

Re: FINISHED.

Post by Spec8472 »

hallmist wrote:Hm,
Matrix Revolutions and a new Pyrosian Chronicles chapter?

Can this day get any better?

Yes, they could announce the early release of Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, and extended version of it too :)

Forgot to add before: damn fine chapter! :)
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

spec8472 wrote: Yes, they could announce the early release of Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, and extended version of it too :)
So when's it coming out now?

Anyway a very good chapter. Keep up with your class work, which gives me an excuse to keep up with my study because I don't have wonderful distractions like a fine chapter ;) .
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

journeywoman wrote: So when's it coming out now?
Here in Aussieland, it's Boxing day... In the US, December 17th.
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

spec8472 wrote: Here in Aussieland, it's Boxing day... In the US, December 17th.
Thanks. But unfortunately that means I have to wait another week :'( ! It comes out on the 18th in New Zealand and I leave less than a week before that to go to Australia :'( . Well I suppose I get a great Christmas prezzie though ;) .
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

journeywoman wrote:that means I have to wait another week. [...] Well I suppose I get a great Christmas prezzie though ;) .

Certainly is a great christmas prezzie... :) I'm going to the first session I can get at the Gold Class cinemas in Sydney --- you pay a premium (AUD$35 or so, as opposed to AUD$14 or so for a standard ticket) but it's a smaller theatre (45 seats), recliner seats, private bar, etc...

http://www.greaterunion.com.au/cinemas/ ... cinema=110
chippier

Post by chippier »

hmm... i wonder which is better...  watching it at the place you just suggested or watching it the I-max theatre with a viewing screen = to have the size of a football field?
;D

and yes, like everybody else... great chapter.
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

lochar wrote:Question for ya. Since they can now use Sorcery, since it's being drawn directly from Sennadar through Tarrin's sword, doesn't that mean that it's otherworldly, and as such can hurt demons in Pyrosia? Veddy Veddy interesting. ;D
I'm suprised that no one have brought this on yet. It is a good point after all. Or are everyone agreeing so much that no one felt the need to bring it up?
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

That and the fact that there was the line in the story that went "There was a great deal he could do with this power, especially if."  Sorry, don't know how to do the quotes thing.  Near the end of the chapter.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

lochar wrote:Sorry, don't know how to do the quotes thing.
There's two ways. One is click on the quote button of the person you want to quote, it's in the top right hand corner of the box showing someone's reply. Or when replying it's the second to last box on the line just above the smilies, it is a piece of paper with an arrow, the down side to that is you actually have to write in the quote. Hope this helps :) .
negativecow

Post by negativecow »

i got to thinking
dose this senario work?

tarrin i a weavespinner so why dosent he just make a weave , he and dolanna are sorcerers and no telling how meny their are left ing hiding in the world , so if he dose "mother" wod become a younger god (at least in power) in this world(all they need are faloers and some ting to be god over right?)
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

That was my thinking also negativecow, if Tarrin made new strands off of his sword, that would make it a mobile Conduit.  But then again, you have to remember that they said the power coming through the sword was faint, so if you had strands coming off of a faint Conduit, then it would probably take hours and hours to cast a spell unless you were drawing straight from the sword.  Now maybe, if Tarrin could assert his divinity, he might be able to draw a strand completly through his sword and put it into Pyrosia, but that would make it natural to that world I think, and take away the advantages against demons.

Support my brother.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Oh, and nothing against you negativecow, but PLEASE PLEASE spell check.  I had to translate your post into English before I could reply to it. LOL.  If English isn't your best language then, by all means, work it the best you can.  But you can copy paste it into a program with spell checker if you need to. Have fun.

Support my brother.
negativecow

Post by negativecow »

well thts why i dont post very often
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

Well, if you have word, it's as easy as using Ctrl+a to mark all the text, Ctrl+c to copy it, and then Ctrl+v in word to paste it there. Then you spellcheck it, and repeat the procedure to get it back here.

This is of course before you press 'Post'.

Just an easy-to-use tip. ;)
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

negativecow wrote:well thts why i dont post very often
You know, my husband doesn't spell very well and he's all KINDS of self-concious about it.  Being TOLD he doesn't spell well would REALLY make him feel badly.  Personally, I don't care if you have a hard time spelling, Negativecow.  I just encourage you to keep trying!  Spelling is just like everything else... it only gets better if you practice.

Cheers.

MommyDoom  
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"