update -o- rama.

Fel
Weavespinner

update -o- rama.

Post by Fel »

I'm still alive, first off.

I've been taking like 3 zillion tests to try to go to work for Toyota. Finances have officially entered the red zone up here, as in I don't know if I can keep my internet going next month.

I have been writing, however, when not busy taking tests, going on intervies, and doing housework. I'm about halfway through the next chapter of subjugation. I DO intend to start working on Demon's Bane very soon, I've just been trying to do more behind the scenes background work. All I can say is that what's coming is complicated, and I need to make sure that everything lines up correctly.

So now you know.

And knowing is half the battle! G.I. JOE!!!
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
zedd
Sui'Kun

Re: update -o- rama.

Post by zedd »

Good luck in finding a job.
centcom
Novice

Post by centcom »

Good luck gettin' the job. Hope it works out. As for the writing... we know quality takes time :) \

Greetz,
CentCom
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

Toyota is hiring for their new Tundra truck plant here in sunny San Antonio. If you wanted to relocate that is? Looking forward to whichever story you end up churning out a chapter for.

J-Man5
dstar
Sorcerer

Post by dstar »

Fel wrote:I'm still alive, first off.

I've been taking like 3 zillion tests to try to go to work for Toyota. Finances have officially entered the red zone up here, as in I don't know if I can keep my internet going next month.
I have one word for you: Paypal.

I'm sure lots of your fans would donate to the 'Keep Fel's internet connection alive' cause.
aznboi
Talent

Post by aznboi »

hmm...hope you get the job you want...can't wait till next chapter of anything that you happen to finish, good luck
lagomilo
Sorcerer

Post by lagomilo »

Go the paypal route. I would donate. :D
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

Fel wrote:I'm still alive, first off.

I have been writing, however, when not busy taking tests, going on intervies, and doing housework. I'm about halfway through the next chapter of subjugation. I DO intend to start working on Demon's Bane very soon, I've just been trying to do more behind the scenes background work. All I can say is that what's coming is complicated, and I need to make sure that everything lines up correctly.

So now you know.

And knowing is half the battle! G.I. JOE!!!

Okay, this was posted forever ago. Fel honey, we need an update. How are you? Better question, how are the finances? Did you find that job?

MD
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

I really don't know.

After doing all those tests, they told me they had to check references and they'd call me back.

2 weeks ago.

I called them back myself on Monday, and they told me "don't call us, we'll call you." So...I'm basicly assuming at this point that they're not going to call back. So very nice of them to keep me tied up for almost a month and then drop me.

I twisted my ankle mowing the lawn yesterday so I'm not very mobile, but when it heals up enough for me not to look stupid while I'm walking, I'm going to go put in my application at a few places I learned about at a job fair I attended last week.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

To quote an earlier post. "paypal"