Inception Ch8 [Spoilers]

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
GBLW
Mi'Shara

Re: Inception Ch8 [Spoilers]

Post by GBLW »

Lochar wrote:I won't say you're late, but aren't there laws about companies sending you the required documents fairly quickly?
"Yeah, they're 'supposed' to get them to you fairly soon, but we're talking about an investment service handling large sums of money for major firms, and my pension is not all that large - sort of comparable to the thin brown skin on a single peanut for them. I dang near had to beg to get any response at all, but then that's no surprise - at my age I've grown somewhat inured to the fact that the rich and politically powerful get most of the perks.
K Pelle aka GBLW
My recent stories are available at: http://www.grynenbayritpublications.com/
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

The new technology unseen before interest me, as they would be surprising to their enemies. These people created alternatives to plasma and spartial tech, which is the basis of alot of the tech of the enemy, so new expect it. Just as the alternative to FTL gave them a way to deal with indiction.
I wonder what the karrines could do with a hyperspace catabult, especially they can do far better jumping with out one. Imagine if they could also combine it with the mass negation ftl. They use hyperspace missiles, this system allows any thing they deploy to be hyperspace capable, and with their sensors and communication, far better command and control ability.
Jason was worried as MPACs gave the fae a military advantage, so he might want the ion tech to spread. Convince the new sector to send teachers to the academy.
Who were the imxi neighbours, they were said to be simply a similar level o tech? but i dont see them mention to do with the confed. can the imxi get to go to the academy?
Terraforming is a big and expensive enterprise, so why not hire the academy to do it, similar to how they improved those colonies.
.S.A.M.K.M
kyli
Mi'Shara

Post by kyli »

Karis, Exile, PR-371, RG-118, RJ-44.

The first two are OK, but I think the others really need real names. It bothers me for some reason.
"I got stabbed. After 10 days of agony, the sword died."
SYED
Child of Niami

Post by SYED »

I just realized a problem with the Kimdori scouts going to another Galaxy in the stealth ships. The CMS system can be used to fool the energy beings, but outside of the ships, kimdori would be visable to the energy beings extra sensory ability. If they need a base, they need shaman help to ensure that those energy beings remain unaware to it. I think they need to be aware that a location is important, so keep watch on it. SO it is possible that is the secretly construct locations using the stealth system, they can hide from the sight, but still it may be very tricky. THey might be forced to concentrate on the giant telepaths, as the enrgy beings would have no problem with them being messed with. I totally see them acquiring copies of their technological and scientific databases. It would allow them warning of what tricks the enemy has , more tech to use against them that they already have, and a strategic advantage for the future.
Both of the andromeda enemies have issues with radiation, so the Kimdori could build a safe zone in a location near the core. From there, they could build a protected stargate, allowing the confederation a way to attack andromeda.
.S.A.M.K.M