Update.

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fel
Weavespinner

Update.

Post by Fel »

So, after having so much time to plan out the last chapter of shadow walker, I now realize that it's going to be either one HUMUNGOUS chapter or more than one chapter.

So, it's going to be more than one chapter. 2-3 more normal sized chapters, to be exact.

The next chapter should be done in a couple of days.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Re: Update.

Post by Cougar2k2 »

It's all good Fel... take your time to produce the great and amazing work you always do. I'll be thrilled to read whatever it is you decide to write next. I'm sure all of use are just chomping at the proverbial bit to read the next chapter.
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho
expedient
Mi'Shara

Post by expedient »

Good news. :D
Represented by Senator Riyo Chuchi
abysmalblade
Talent

Post by abysmalblade »

I love it when I'm expecting one Chapter but get two instead makes two good days, albeit delayed until their releases.
Eurasier
Sorcerer

Post by Eurasier »

And I am going 14 days on vacation tomorrow early. To Russia, without any kind of internet-connection. Thats evil!

Maybe, for once, I should try to find a McDonalds (with free WiFi:) in either Moscow or Saint Petersburg, and have a cup of coffee..
More power to the werewolves!
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Eurasier wrote:And I am going 14 days on vacation tomorrow early. To Russia, without any kind of internet-connection. Thats evil!

Maybe, for once, I should try to find a McDonalds (with free WiFi:) in either Moscow or Saint Petersburg, and have a cup of coffee..
On vacation now (since the 18th August - 45 days total) -- just about everywhere has free wifi now, it seems. Thought I'd be somewhat isolated, but... no. (Admittedly, only been through Hong Kong, London and Paris so far)
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Thanks for the heads up mate.
IshenWolf
Talent

Post by IshenWolf »

More chapters, YAY. I will completely ignore they are technically meant to be one chapter.