Druidic Question

sOmeone
Initiate

Druidic Question

Post by sOmeone »

If the only limit to what you can do with druidic magic is a physical limit, then can't Tarrin switch to his Divine form (His Living Fire FORM) and do druidic maginc on a scale that is godly? (Like stopping the orbit of the largest moon, or fixing the crator at Gora Umadar)

Axe Of The Dwarven King Chapter 11
Phaugh, she had snorted in her typical manner.  I thought youd know better than to ask such a stupid question.  The limits of a Druid are physical limits, how much power your body can handle.  You can increase it by being fit.  If I wasnt in such good shape, I wouldnt be able to do half of what I do.
Saetan
Novice

Re: Druidic Question

Post by Saetan »

if you are talking about his demi-god state, it still relies on his currently mortal body (semi-mortal?).  and should he go beyond the limit, god or no god . .. poof

if you are talking about the time when he is in the "fire state" and his makeup is completely fire, fire has no form, and therefore no body, wouldn't the absence of a body make druidic ability null?

of course, any answers that anyone gives you still depend on the ultimate deity of the universe of the story, the almighty Fel . ..

*cleans his nose . . .* ;D
sOmeone
Initiate

Post by sOmeone »

I was refering to when he is in his "fire state."  ;D
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

In his full godly form, he can draw from the All through his divine power, instead of his body.  There, the limits are how much of the All his godly power can draw at one time.  But until Tarrin completely accepts his divinity, I doubt he's going to be able to access the All that way again.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com