The Evil Sluggy

AdamX
Initiate

The Evil Sluggy

Post by AdamX »

Because of your insipid evilness, you have unleashed Sluggy Freelance and all of it's free-time stealing evil upon me. It has sucked up most of my intelligence, so I am now inventeding big gimongous words to make it seem like I'm still super big genius. Now you shall suffer of mine stupidity with the strangest of all ideas....

I have the solution to all of Tarrin's problems with the Demon Lord. Just have Tarrin turn Bun Bun's jack-knife into an artifact, and tell him that the Demon Lord is planning on erasing Baywatch from the entire timeline. Problem solved. And all it took was extreme sleep deprivation and country music playing in the background.

ADAMO OF JUNGLE SWING FROM VINE! OOO OOO AAA AAA!!!
Boredom generates web-content.

http://www.bullspit.net/
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Re: The Evil Sluggy

Post by MommyDoom »

adamx wrote:Because of your insipid evilness, you have unleashed Sluggy Freelance and all of it's free-time stealing evil upon me. It has sucked up most of my intelligence, so I am now inventeding big gimongous words to make it seem like I'm still super big genius. Now you shall suffer of mine stupidity with the strangest of all ideas....

I have the solution to all of Tarrin's problems with the Demon Lord. Just have Tarrin turn Bun Bun's jack-knife into an artifact, and tell him that the Demon Lord is planning on erasing Baywatch from the entire timeline. Problem solved. And all it took was extreme sleep deprivation and country music playing in the background.

ADAMO OF JUNGLE SWING FROM VINE! OOO OOO AAA AAA!!!
*evil chuckle*

We sucked him in.  I love it.  Same thing with me and User Friendly.  Took me 3 weeks to read all of those once someone posted how funny it was. I've been a Sluggy addict for 6 or 7 years now.

MD
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
Taltos
Sorcerer

Post by Taltos »

same happened for me with userfriendly...used the time at work in the holidays to wade through the archives...but it paid off.. it is funny

taltos
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Note to self.  Don't read those comics.

I'm already addicted to enough stuff.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
AdamX
Initiate

Post by AdamX »

I've got user friendly bookmarked, tried read it and sluggy at the same time, didn't work out, so i'm reading the comic with the characters that I identify better with first, i.e. Sluggy.

*pulls out, oh no, oh GOD no!!! it's the kitten-demon-spawn of satan!! run for your lives!!!*
Boredom generates web-content.

http://www.bullspit.net/
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

adamx wrote:I've got user friendly bookmarked, tried read it and sluggy at the same time, didn't work out, so i'm reading the comic with the characters that I identify better with first, i.e. Sluggy.

*pulls out, oh no, oh GOD no!!! it's the kitten-demon-spawn of satan!! run for your lives!!!*
UF appeals, in general, to IT geeks more than others. Sluggy is just all-round cool.

Penny-Arcade is another of my favorites.