Further update: bronchitis sucks.

Story Announcements, Links, almost anything goes here...
No Spoilers

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Important: No Spoilers in this forum
Read the more detailed forum rules for more info.
Fel
Weavespinner

Further update: bronchitis sucks.

Post by Fel »

Yeah, needless to say, I haven't got much of anything done the last couple of weeks.

It started as the flu, but now it's a nice case of bronchitis, complete with swollen lymph nodes.

Judging by how I've been feeling lately, I should be back on the job in a few more days. Then again, if this lymph swelling doesn't abate by Wednesday, I'll be heading to the clinic to have them check it out.

I have done some work before I got sick. I'll have to do some editing and add two new sections because I forgot a rather important event (Sheila's birthday and the inevitable wild party that would celebrate it, and finish Sam and Kevin's wedding, which I haven't completed yet), but I could have chapter 42 of Kit ready for release by early next week.

It'll depend on how I feel, though.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
garion
Sorcerer

Re: Further update: bronchitis sucks.

Post by garion »

well don't rush it man your health is the important thing but kit would make an ausume update i love that story
God made pot, man made booze, who do trust, what would you choose
zeekgenateer
Novice

Post by zeekgenateer »

Sweet, more Kit! Looking forward to it, hope you get better soon!
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Fel wrote:Yeah, needless to say, I haven't got much of anything done the last couple of weeks.

It started as the flu, but now it's a nice case of bronchitis, complete with swollen lymph nodes.

Judging by how I've been feeling lately, I should be back on the job in a few more days. Then again, if this lymph swelling doesn't abate by Wednesday, I'll be heading to the clinic to have them check it out.

I have done some work before I got sick. I'll have to do some editing and add two new sections because I forgot a rather important event (Sheila's birthday and the inevitable wild party that would celebrate it, and finish Sam and Kevin's wedding, which I haven't completed yet), but I could have chapter 42 of Kit ready for release by early next week.

It'll depend on how I feel, though.
you poor bugger.
Health comes first ,all else is just secondary. so rest up and just forget about the writing till your ready to do so.
wishing you a speedy recovery .
zedd
Sui'Kun

Post by zedd »

I hope you get better soon.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Ok reread kit chap 41 , so am ready to go when you are. Been ages since i have last read this series. Though to be honest , would have preferred another chap or three of Jason and cassowaries. :wink:
gesit
Sui'Kun

Post by gesit »

Just get well first m8
your health is the most important thing!!
be well

ham
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

dellstart wrote:Ok reread kit chap 41 , so am ready to go when you are. Been ages since i have last read this series. Though to be honest , would have preferred another chap or three of Jason and cassowaries. :wink:

Casso' who?

As for bronchitis, I know how that feels. I had that last fall and it took almost three months to get over it.
www.weavespinner.net

Still looking for an easy WYSIWYG html/web editor like Frontpage used to be.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

Fawks wrote:
dellstart wrote:Ok reread kit chap 41 , so am ready to go when you are. Been ages since i have last read this series. Though to be honest , would have preferred another chap or three of Jason and cassowaries. :wink:

Casso' who?

As for bronchitis, I know how that feels. I had that last fall and it took almost three months to get over it.
read here http://forums.sennadar.com/viewtopic.ph ... ion#p20792

:wink:
reborn
Novice

Post by reborn »

<<<<<<<< is now a med student and we did bronchitis and asthma 2 weeks ago!!11

1) How long have you had it for?
2) Have you had it before? and how long did it take to get better?
3) Are there any associated symptoms.

Best treatment over the counter would be an nsaid like aspirin or ibuprofen as long as you have no gastric problems or kidney problems.

If it gets worse go and see a doctor, depending on what is causing the infection it could be serious. If you are wheezing and its waking you up in the middle of the night, also go and see a doctor.
NSC
Katzh-dashi

Post by NSC »

More Kit coming? That's great. For some reason I was thinking about that story over the past weekend.

I was actually hoping to see the completion of Tribulation, then Draconian Measures, then Shadow Walker though.