If You Could Be...

MISER
Katzh-dashi

Re: If You Could Be...

Post by MISER »

I

Would very much like to be a world traveling Male Werecat.

With at least the druidic ability Tarrin displayed in crossing the Desert and hopefully a little more power.

And a touch of sourcerous ability as well, perhaps inclined towards earthly instincts. and healing. Enough power and ability to be a full sorceror but not alot more unless of course Mother wanted another kitten to play with. Purrrrrrrr

On a side note, for those wondering I have come through my surgery pretty well. I lucked out and all aspects of the surgical proceedures were able to be done at one time, so I don't have to have the series of surgies every 3 months or so. However as all 3 major operations were done at once my recovery is much longer and of course exponetially painful etc.....

Again thanks to those who expressed concern and well wishes.

John
IF ITS IN ALL CAPS "DEAL WITH IT!"
Have a good day or night or something.
Purrs and Growlls to you all !!!!!
John
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

This was mine and Shade's conversation in EWP irc forum:

[2004:11:05:16:37:07] <ShadeHawk|Away> 'If you could play any race and order from Sennadar or Pyrosia, what would it be and why?'
[2004:11:05:16:37:24] <ShadeHawk|Away> On Sennadar Forum, http://sennadar.plebian.net/forum/YaBB.pl
[2004:11:05:16:37:29] <ShadeHawk|Away> JR|away:
[2004:11:05:16:39:02] <JR|away> eh?
[2004:11:05:16:39:50] <JR|away> Selani Sui'Kun
[2004:11:05:16:42:10] <JR|away> Sence of honor, power and close to connection to the goddesses.
[2004:11:05:16:42:51] <ShadeHawk|Away> Hmmm... good choice I think.
[2004:11:05:16:42:56] <JR|away> Shade,  How often does Fel post new chapters?
[2004:11:05:16:43:03] <ShadeHawk|Away> Most prefer being Werecat or dragon.
[2004:11:05:16:43:30] <ShadeHawk|Away> JR|away: I don't know. The frequency of posting new chapter varies.
[2004:11:05:16:43:46] <ShadeHawk|Away> JR|away: I don't remember if Fel have posted an ETA for next chapter.
[2004:11:05:16:43:54] <JR|away> Werecat is tempting.  It was actually my first though.
[2004:11:05:16:44:00] <JR|away> ooops thought.
[2004:11:05:16:45:48] <JR|away> but,  I would not like having that kind of temper.
[2004:11:05:16:47:43] <JR|away> Having the mate 'harem' might be nice though.  ;)
[2004:11:05:16:53:06] <ShadeHawk|Away> And all the problems with being unable to have only one mate and so on... ;),,
[2004:11:05:16:53:34] <JR|away> true
www.weavespinner.net

Still looking for an easy WYSIWYG html/web editor like Frontpage used to be.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

lochar wrote:Problem with your Selani idea Spec.  Only a certain few Selani are actually quicker than a Werecat.  Or at least Tarrin.
I thought it was because Var was being cocky, and he wasn't particularly matured?

I seem to remember Tarrin saying to Var (after handing Var his ass) to "never underestimate your enemy", and Var's friend laughing.

I too forgot about Dragons being druidic too - nice pickup.
avitchel
Sorcerer

Post by avitchel »

Dragon
Toe jam!
hatten_jc
Initiate

Post by hatten_jc »

miser wrote:I

Would very much like to be a world traveling Male Werecat.

With at least the druidic ability Tarrin displayed in crossing the Desert and hopefully a little more power.

And a touch of sourcerous ability as well, perhaps inclined towards earthly instincts. and healing. Enough power and ability to be a full sorceror but not alot more unless of course Mother wanted another kitten to play with. Purrrrrrrr

On a side note, for those wondering I have come through my surgery pretty well. I lucked out and all aspects of the surgical proceedures were able to be done at one time, so I don't have to have the series of surgies every 3 months or so. However as all 3 major operations were done at once my recovery is much longer and of course exponetially painful etc.....

Again thanks to those who expressed concern and well wishes.

John
Glad to hear you got bether.

Secondly to chose what to be from that list of things from Senare is difficult.
I am human so what ever i choce must be part human or ME would not be ME...

So that forces me to choce between the humanoide things.

I like to fly so a ardellan would be cool..
But i Love cats...

A Ardellan Were-cat would be perfect EXEPT.
The were-cat is a bit to aggresive.
maby a Were-Tiger :D
Grrr. William Blake said it so Tiger tiger i will have to be..

By William Blake..
Tyger tyger ! Burning bright in the forest of the night what immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearfull symmetry !
In what distand deeps or skies burnt the fire of your eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand dare seize the fire?
And what shoulder and what art could twist the sinews of your heart, and when thy heart began to beat what dread hand?
And what dread feet?
what the hammer what the chain in what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil what dread grasp dare its deadly terrors clasp when the starts threw down their spears and waterd heaven with their tears did he smile his work to see did he who made the lambs make thee
Tyger tyger burning bright in the forest of the night what immortal hand or eye dare frame thy fearfull symmetry
Never underestemate a person capacity to be stupid.

English is not my nativ languish.
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

Hmmm, this is a hard one...
I would probably be an Amazon turned werecat. Be a sorcerer, have access to some other magic types and be able to pack a mean punch would be so cool! ;) ;D :P
But I admit the Selani definately have appeal. The whole 'can't touch this', would be fun.
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
Blyker
Sorcerer

Post by Blyker »

Gnome sorcerer
Last edited by Blyker on Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

Blyker has been playing too much D&D? Gnome Sorcerers are great ;D
Forbidder
Sorcerer

Post by Forbidder »

The best thing about dragons is that they seem to be the only creatures which have lived through it all and forgotten more things than most beings learned in a life.  It seems that they are wise beyond comprehension, and very patient and lasting.  Though I wonder how old those young dragons that Sapphire had to discipline were, it seemed like they were children, but I get the sense that they still have lived over hundreds of years.

So dragon maturation cycle must last centuries huh?