Assimilation update news

Caution: Spoilers!
All about the Subjugation, Insurrection, and Unification books.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
dellstart
Child of Niami

Assimilation update news

Post by dellstart »

The good news is, that we have at least 2 or more chapters more or less ready to go. :D

:cry: The bad news is , that due to RL issues and work, we haven't got around to quite finishing it. So as soon as Mad monk's heavy work schedule clears a bit and gives it the final touches .we will Post it ASAP.

Don't worry , this tale is far from being told.
Bigwind
Initiate

Re: Assimilation update news

Post by Bigwind »

That's great news! I have been waiting very patiently but have really wanted to say "more, more, more, now!" But, of course, Iwould never say that. :wink:
I'm not completely mad, there are bits missing!
dellstart
Child of Niami

Post by dellstart »

well to be honest, the last message i received from Mad monk was dated on April the 22nd.(Since then I haven't received any word from him , despite numerous messages sent.) So just hoping that his busy with life and nothing more serious is afoot , your guess is as good as mine to when our next update is.

That said , perhaps we will branch out and do another POV from a different character, just to keep things moving until MM's return.So if you think you want to give it a try and join the band wagon, give us a PM. wordsmithry isn't required
Cougar2k2
Sui'Kun

Post by Cougar2k2 »

Cool, that's great to hear and I can't wait to read the new chatpers. Guess I will have to re-read the story again just so I remember all the characters and whats going on :)
"I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed."
--Paulo Coelho