Map???

Kjell
Talent

Map???

Post by Kjell »

Is there a map of Sennadar? It would be cool to see one. Surly Fel must have one? Why not post a link to it?
AdamX
Initiate

Re: Map???

Post by AdamX »

He does have maps, but they're on paper, and he doesn't think they look good enough or something. I think he was waiting for some skilled starving artist to come along and make better ones before anything of the sort got posted.
Boredom generates web-content.

http://www.bullspit.net/
Fawks
Sui'Kun
Location: DFW, Texas, USA, N. America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Post by Fawks »

Ok.  So let Fel scan the hand drawn map, post it here and say, "Help!  This is close to what I want.."

JR
www.weavespinner.net

Still looking for an easy WYSIWYG html/web editor like Frontpage used to be.
Knight314
Novice

Post by Knight314 »

I'd be willing to give it a try... i'm an artist...well i think of myself as an artist. and with some ground work already done by Fel... i think i could come up with a good looking map. it'd be fun to try at least.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

kjell wrote:Is there a map of Sennadar? It would be cool to see one. Surly Fel must have one? Why not post a link to it?

I can't find the thread where Fel said he had maps, but I believe he said that they wern't ready for posting (needed some further work?).

I'm fairly certain that Fel knows exactly what he wants, it's just a matter of time.
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Post by Shadowhawk »

spec8472 wrote:I can't find the thread where Fel said he had maps, but I believe he said that they wern't ready for posting (needed some further work?).
ImageSearch didn't found any post with word map in subject or message body, whose author is Fel - except for his post about how to start writing a fantasy novel.

We have something like more than three threads with subject "Map" or ssimilar, and there I have found references to Fel saing that he had maps, but they are not ready to publish. So maybe it were on older board, and got lost with it...
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
(Terry Pratchet, "Feet of Clay")
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

Probably on the last board, and maybe on the one before that as well...

Damn it, I can't remember how many boards we've gone through...
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
Wildcat
Katzh-dashi

Post by Wildcat »

It was certainly a thread on the first board I joined; the one waaaaay back before all these nice colors and post counts,  where it was just a simple layout of links that was getting spammed to high heaven when we left. In fact, it's probably still there somewhere, but given the extraordinary amount of popups losers managed to insert into the links themselves I wouldn't recommend anyone trying to go back and dig it out.
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.