Chapter 14??

olddragon
Talent

Chapter 14??

Post by olddragon »

Isn't Chapter 14 of Sword of Fire a little overdue here? C'mon, Fel...suffering from extreme Sennadar withdrawal here.
kenposey
Talent

Re: Chapter 14??

Post by kenposey »

Fel is sick wait for it
Shadowhawk
Child of Niami

Post by Shadowhawk »

olddragon wrote:Isn't Chapter 14 of Sword of Fire a little overdue here? C'mon, Fel...suffering from extreme Sennadar withdrawal here.
You have "Links to good reading..." thread on this forum for exactly this reason (quenching FelBooks withdrawal syndromes) ;-P.
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
(Terry Pratchet, "Feet of Clay")
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

olddragon wrote:Isn't Chapter 14 of Sword of Fire a little overdue here? C'mon, Fel...suffering from extreme Sennadar withdrawal here.
Give the man some time.  He did post that he's sick, so we don't want him pushing himself.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

And if Fel got the same Cold/Flu from hell that I did he may be out of commission for a whole week or more.  I got sick last Monday and I'm just now feeling somewhat more human again.  And thats with an antibiotic and prescription strength decongestants and antihistimines.  

I had tax deadlines all last week and had to plow through work and being sick.  I'd really hate it though if someone was pushing me to do something I enjoy and had as a hobby while I was sick.  So back off from Fel!   When he is finished with a chapter he will post (DCC) it to someone on the #sennadar channel on irc.newnet.net

You can be patient like the rest of us and find something constructive to do.   Like making Fel some soup or something.

J-Man5
Dash
Sorcerer

Post by Dash »

Or you can write your own new series, like a certain budding author   :o
AdamX
Initiate

Post by AdamX »

But I suppose if you just HAVE to give Fel a deadline, you could send him money. Lots and lots of money.

Just send your small, unmarked bills to:
James Galloway
c/o Adam Dehart
Somewhere in Oklahoma
Boredom generates web-content.

http://www.bullspit.net/