The case of the Missing Fel - a whounit mystery.

Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: The case of the Missing Fel - a whounit mystery.

Post by Lochar »

xavierquinn wrote:16) Allowing my hero worship to go to his head, Fel now believes he's a Superstar and has spent the last 6 months partying in a room at a Motel 6 with Carmen Electra, a bag of coke and a ferret named Mugsy.
Ferrets are always named Malfoy, get it right.
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

17) Fel is really dead and Lochar, Weresmilodon, GreyMist CanisD, and MommyDoom are all ghost writing (aka channeling) the final chapters of the books.   Once this is done Fel's soul will rest.
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

j-man5 wrote:17) Fel is really dead and Lochar, Weresmilodon, GreyMist CanisD, and MommyDoom are all ghost writing (aka channeling) the final chapters of the books.   Once this is done Fel's soul will rest.
Damn, they're on to us.  Quickly, one of you log onto Fel's account and make a post!
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

lochar wrote:
Damn, they're on to us.  Quickly, one of you log onto Fel's account and make a post!
Now that you know we're onto you.  Hurry up with those chapters you slow poke ghost writers!!!!!!!
clyde
Talent

Post by clyde »

J-Man5 I think you got it backwards. I think Lochar,Weresmilodon, GreyMist CanisD, and MommyDoom is really Fel and likes us to whine for more chapters ;D
negativecow
Initiate

Post by negativecow »

lochar wrote:
Ferrets are always named Malfoy, get it right.

and here i thought it was Kiki
pets: just in case we run out of food
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

mommydoom wrote:As he bakes in the rejuvinating sun, he is stockpiling ideas for future stories and worshipping the Sun Goddess, Ahiriya.
Damn, you certainly do have a vivid imagination, don't you? :) But I do hope you're (at the least) partly right.
xavierquinn wrote:...has spent the last 6 months partying in a room at a Motel 6 with Carmen Electra, a bag of coke and a ferret named Mugsy
classic. Just classic.

negativecow wrote:and here i thought it was Kiki
*bounce bounce*
Go the sluggites! :)
Last edited by Spec8472 on Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MommyDoom
Keeper of the Spoon of Doom

Post by MommyDoom »

18. The Faey, who monitor all Internet traffic telepathically, have realized they have been discovered and have kidnapped Fel. They are holding him hostage on their mother ship, torturing him daily with big pink feathered plumes and Andy Griffith reruns.

WE MUST RESCUE HIM!  WHO'S WITH ME??

(so sorry... just watched Master and Commander, Far Side of the World last night...  I beg your pardon.)

MD
Last edited by MommyDoom on Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blood begets more blood as dog begets dog.
Death generates death as the vulture breeds the vulture.
But the voice I heard today said, "Love your neighbor. Do good to those who despitefully use you".
- From the movie, "Ben Hur"
J-Man5
Mi'Shara

Post by J-Man5 »

mommydoom wrote:18. The Faey, who monitor all Internet traffic telepathically, have realized they have been discovered and have kidnapped Fel.  They are holding him hostage on their mother ship, torturing him daily with big pink feathered plumes and Andy Griffith reruns.
I'll volunteer to be tortured by naked Faey females!!!!

J-Man5
TFF

Post by TFF »

What happened to Fel?

It turns out the Faey are real, and their culture is similiar (but more benign, though maternalistic) to that portrayed by Fel. So alarmed by the discovery of the story by a Faey AI monitoring Earth's internet, they decided to transport Fel to one of their cloaked Explorer ships for interrogation and ... pleasant diversions as way of apology for the abduction. The Faey operate under a sort of Prime Directive of their own, and are worried that some crewwoman possessing more ardour than common sense may have visited Earth for some personal adventures.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

hahahaha, that made my day.

If only reality came close to half of that.

The truth is, the next chapter required me to do some extensive planning, well into the next book.  It also required me to reread almost half of the original series, to make sure I got all my facts straight.

I've thought up, analyzed, and then rejected about 15 different variations of the final parts of the book, lol...I won't give anything away, but I will say that this won't be easy to write and make everything work.  So pardon the drought.  ;)

I still haven't started the chapter, because I'm ironing out a few more rather delicate details.  But I'm going to start I think Monday.  Given I have so much of it planned, I'm hoping that the actual writing won't take very long.

But please, keep speculating.  Just make sure someone out there puts in the part about me winning the lottery and becoming supreme overlord of the fifth dimension.

They shall call me Supreme Overlord Zorg, Ruler of the Chaos Dimension.   And they shall bake me cookies.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Hearly
Speed Racer!

Post by Hearly »

Fel, please tell me if I read wrong, In the first or 2nd book, they talk about demon's, and they say that Balron's are Demon Lords, If True, Tarrin killed one in Dwarf book, when he took Spyders job for a bit, if he killed a demon lord there, why is he sweating this one?
Greymist
Weavespinner

Post by Greymist »

There he had access to druidic magic so he could cut off the Demon Lords powers, the demon lord also didn't have a hoard of thousands of demons with him :)
Forbidder
Sorcerer

Post by Forbidder »

Jason upon trying to use the gravometric drives of his ship to induce a cloaking field stumbled upon interdimensional travel.  The first dimension Jason got sent to was our dimension.  Quickly using a few of his sensor array he intercepts internet transmissions from a few satallites and finds the Subjagation series.  Upon reading his trials and tribulations as a story, he seeks out to find the author.  So Fel has been invited to join Jason for a few months while Jason discusses what needs to happen, and hopefully catches Fel off guard and finds out some facts about the future.

It just so happens that Kerri and Symone and Tim and Jysilin were all onboard during the initial test, everyone becomes good friends quickly, and the Fey all wanted to show Fel some gratitude for the events to unfold as they have...

Though the group might have been mad because of the bad things that happen, they feel that overall nothing really bad has happened yet.  And they are glad that Fel brought them together.

Fel will be back after the Fey, and Jason and Tim feel that Fel has been thanked enough.  Lets not forget that the Jason had moved the replicator onboard in case he needed some materials to fix his ship with.  So as a nice parting gift, Fel recieves some data pads, with some ppgs, and lots of gold and platinum.  Oh and the fifth rail gun that Jason made...   ;)
Last edited by Forbidder on Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark_Reed
Katzh-dashi

Post by Mark_Reed »

Associated Press, Old Earth- Infamous time traveller James Galloway was apprehended yesterday in a timeraid. The criminal mastermind has previously been charged with attempts to alter history by placing historical descriptions of great historical events on the 21st and 22nd century Internet in the guise of science fiction stories.

Galloways past transgressions include an account of the early days of the old Alpha Project, a trial version of the Telepathic Bureau which upheld law an order throughout most of the early spacefaring days of the 22nd century, a skewed account of the brief Faey government and Mallory Rebellion of the latter 21st century, and a plagerized historical fiction account of the Dragonstar Revolution 75 years ago.

Galloway was finally caught redhanded by Temporal Preservation Officers while trying to upload an account of the three consecutive Donaldson Presidents, disguised as a science fiction account of cloning. Interestingly, "Dragonstar" (origionally written by Morris Gravin Jr. in 2764) was not the only attempt at plagerism which Galloway will be charged for. Temperal Preservation Officers also found a rough looking version of Jack Collinson's best selling series "The Kael Journeys" which Galloway was reportedly uploading in small increments in an attempt to build a reputation as an authentic author of the time period.

Galloway will appear before Tribunal within three days. Galaxy Prosecuter John Evans III has stated that he will personally handle the case, and expects a 15 year sentence at the least.
Last edited by Mark_Reed on Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.