updatish things.

michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: updatish things.

Post by michaelsuave »

giddiani wrote:Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK? Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Are you OK?

Hey! Thats my line! Well, sort of... besides, you're doing it wrong... we all know that in order to get a new chapter, you have to do the mantra of:

Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! ....

Thats what gets the right outcome... usually. :twisted:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
TLGG
Katzh-dashi

Post by TLGG »

giddiani wrote: I need to know if Fel's alive and well.
I guess that even Fel needs some holidays here and there, he had been writing Spirit Walker at a very high pace. But a warning probably would have prevented a lot of people checking the forums time and time again waiting for that sweet chapter that marks the beginning of the anxiously awaited ninja attack on the Loremasters headquarters.

Talk about cliffhangers. He's probably waiting us out, soon we'll hear about his demands.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Well, I could work on it, but there's this little problem....

I put in 108 hours last pay period. My check was quite impressive, but I was too tired to really appreciate it all that much.

I'm just too tired to do much of anything right now. And unfortunately, I don't see me getting cut back on hours until the next semester starts.

So.

I'm never one to make schedules, but I can say that I don't think I'll get much done on this until school's back in session. I've written all of 2 pages since all this insanity at work began. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have me working all kinds of shifts randomly, which screws up my entire schedule and makes me feel more tired than I really am most of the time. It's exhausting to work a midnight 12 hour shift then be expected to come back in in just 4 hours and work another 12, or even a 16.

On another note, thanks for the postcards I've received the last few weeks. The NZ/Aussie cards had some breathtaking views, the pack of postcards caught me pleasantly by surprise, the postcard of the interior of that Italian cathedral was amazing, and the postcard with the picture of Monopoly money on it made me laugh. Now if only I could use it like real money....

You guys make these rough days go by much more smoothly.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

Fel tell your boss that I'm about to track him down and do a Tarrin on him because he is costing me money. Since I had extra time on my hands the wife came up with a to do list. First it was the brand new kitchen appliances, then stripping and repainting the cabinets. Then I was forced into buying new kitchen light fixtures and install them. Last week it was tearing out the old laundry nook walls, old pull string light fixture and put in sheetrock, a light switch and light fixture, moulding. Then to top it off there was the new washer and drier. So far he has cost me close to $5,000 and the wife is talking recarpeting the bedrooms now. :evil:
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Fel wrote:........On another note, thanks for the postcards I've received the last few weeks. The NZ/Aussie cards had some breathtaking views, the pack of postcards caught me pleasantly by surprise, the postcard of the interior of that Italian cathedral was amazing, and the postcard with the picture of Monopoly money on it made me laugh. Now if only I could use it like real money....

You guys make these rough days go by much more smoothly.
Well now that I know you really like scenery postcards, I will send some of the Singapore views as well. Glad to hear the monopoly postcard makes you laugh. Sometimes, laughing at myself is what makes life worth continuing and trudging.

Been busy working too and re-reading your stories. Life just to grind out the money is really getting terrible for me in order to pay off mortgages etc etc. I will post only the serious comment here as it is no longer fun here. :p :)
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
wyrmking
Novice

Post by wyrmking »

You should look up the labor laws where you are Fel. There is a limit as to how much they can make you work in a row. I know in California if they tried to do the midnight to noon then back 4 hours later, they could get in trouble. After a certain point they have to give you at least 8hrs. Of course there is also a mandatory 30min break every 5hrs here in CA. If they don't, it is a $5000 fine minimum per offense. So if you missed yours twice in the same day, they now have a $10k penalty.

You should familiarize yourself with the labor laws. I did and it has saved my hide a time or three.
SHALIK_TEX
Initiate

Post by SHALIK_TEX »

I usually don't say much on the forum, but I had to speak. I understand the long hours that work and real life can put on someone. Games also are quite the distraction for me from time to time. I am no stranger to 16 - 18 hour days, so Fel stay healthy, get as much sleep as you can...When you Can and we will be anxiously awaiting a chapter update...When you Can and Feeel like doing one....
The road through life
is long and rock.
Take Plenty of Beer...
When Life throws you Limes
Break out the Salt & Tequila
And have a Party.....
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Hows it going fel? Haven't heard from you in a while, wanted to make sure you were still alive and kicking. Hope work isn't kicking your butt to much these days.

~Michael
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Still alive. I'm off the ultra-nasty schedule effective tomorrow. I work tomorrow, then have 3 days off.

I've been working on the story, but at work, wirting in a spiral notebook...lol. So, when I have time, I'll have to type it out. It's slow going writing longhand, but at least I can advance things.
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

Glad to hear things are looking up. More workers come back, or was there some hiring?
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Both. Vacations are over, and the people replacing the fired/quit people are fully trained and able to work by themselves now.
Weresmilodon
Fel is my Dark Lord ;)

Post by Weresmilodon »

Ah. Good news, good news.
"I'm a male. Males are supposed to act tough."
Tarrin, Chapter 29, The Questing Game.
Blacktiger
Da'Shar

Post by Blacktiger »

A sign of life !