SPIRIT WALKER - CHAPTER 17 SPOILERS

Caution: Spoilers
Discussions about the Spirit Walker and Shadow Walker stories.

Moderator: Sennadar Moderators

Forum rules
Please Read the forum rules.
Fel
Weavespinner

Re: SPIRIT WALKER - CHAPTER 17 SPOILERS

Post by Fel »

I'd like to see you try to take it from me.

You don't understand how the "Evil Master" cards work. It's a zero-sum thing. I wasn't issued mine, I had to wrest it from the cold, dead hands of its previous owner. That's how they work.

After all, you have to prove your evil to own one.

So, you want my card? Come get it. ;)
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Fel wrote:I'd like to see you try to take it from me.

You don't understand how the "Evil Master" cards work. It's a zero-sum thing. I wasn't issued mine, I had to wrest it from the cold, dead hands of its previous owner. That's how they work.

After all, you have to prove your evil to own one.

So, you want my card? Come get it. ;)
So just because you were a bad ass in the past, doesn't mean that you are today... how do we know you aren't getting weak in your old age? I've yet to see a taunting tid-bit, or haunting hint about things to come in a long time, let a lone a foreboding foreshadowing. I say your getting weak in your old age, might be time for the apprentice to knock off the old sith master, what with fiferguy back, the stage might be set. :twisted: But I'm willing to hold out a little more patience for you to show your stuff, drop a spoiler here or there, laugh manically and retreat to your lair. If not... well, the sith "eat their own" both metaphorically, and perchance literally. :twisted:

~Michael
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
DigitalMaestro
Sui'Kun

Post by DigitalMaestro »

michaelsuave wrote:I say your getting weak in your old age, might be time for the apprentice to knock off the old sith master, what with fiferguy back, the stage might be set. :twisted:
Much as I might liketo agree, fiferuy has a long way to go before he can knock off Fel.... like, I dunno, finishing his first book... or let's start smaller: releasing chapters on a regular basis. Maybe fifer will grow up in a while, but Fel should be safe for the near future. :twisted:

-DigitalMaestro
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

I also think Fel might have a few loyal followers who may, say jump in front of the bullet to save Fel :p .
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
Finn
Initiate

Post by Finn »

Journeywoman wrote:I also think Fel might have a few loyal followers who may, say jump in front of the bullet to save Fel :p .
We're called 'Minions' thankyouverymuch
boballab
Sui'Kun

Post by boballab »

Journeywoman wrote:I also think Fel might have a few loyal followers who may, say jump in front of the bullet to save Fel :p .
I nominate Mizriath to catch the first bullet.
The Mizriath Jihad is on hold.....for the moment
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Finn wrote:We're called 'Minions' thankyouverymuch
No, you're not called at all until you're needed. :P