Talent

Re: Spirit Walker, chapter 15.

Post by Hods_Sorrow »

Please sir, May I have some more
Mansoor B. K.
Novice

Post by Mansoor B. K. »

This wait is now unbearable, Fel , O Master , show some mercy please... Shower the rain of wisdom ........ that is , Chapter 16 :mrgreen:
freethrow
Sorcerer

Post by freethrow »

Mansoor B. K. wrote:This wait is now unbearable, Fel , O Master , show some mercy please... Shower the rain of wisdom ........ that is , Chapter 16 :mrgreen:
It truly is tough to wait when you enjoy something as much as what Fel writes. We have to understand that Fel is a busy guy, damn it. :mrgreen:
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Mansoor B. K. wrote:This wait is now unbearable, Fel , O Master , show some mercy please... Shower the rain of wisdom ........ that is , Chapter 16 :mrgreen:
Great chapter fel! Wouldn't expect anything less from you. :D

Hey Mansoor, you can always try the tried and true method of harassing Fel... :wink:

:twisted:
Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!.. :twisted:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Following the tradition of old. It would have been 1 chapter a month. So please ask when it is 1st of July. Darn what a great birthday present it would be. :)
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Fel
Weavespinner

Post by Fel »

Not quite one a month. I'm up to page 11 on 16, and I have the next 3 days off...as long as they don't call me in.

I have a lot of yardwork to do, but I'm gonna do my best to work on it in the evenings.
Just another guy from the shallow end of the gene pool.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Fel wrote:Not quite one a month. I'm up to page 11 on 16, and I have the next 3 days off...as long as they don't call me in.

I have a lot of yardwork to do, but I'm gonna do my best to work on it in the evenings.
Thanks Fel for the heads up in update. The fans are really dying to know when the next installment is coming. (Me included but I thought of tempering my excitement by putting it to next month.)

:)
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
D.F. Thompson
Sorcerer

Post by D.F. Thompson »

The trick is to go back and read some of Fel's other stories.
I know that the voices in my head aren't real.
But they do have some damned good ideas. = ~.^ =
furry_wolf2001b
Katzh-dashi

Post by furry_wolf2001b »

Fel wrote:Not quite one a month. I'm up to page 11 on 16, and I have the next 3 days off...as long as they don't call me in.

Yardwork is probably solved fastest with a match and gasoline. ;)
Miss spelling sweed in tha house! ;)
SHALIK_TEX
Initiate

Post by SHALIK_TEX »

Tried that already,,(reading old stories) all done...What do I do now.??? Btw. Great chapter Fel.
The road through life
is long and rock.
Take Plenty of Beer...
When Life throws you Limes
Break out the Salt & Tequila
And have a Party.....
LADY MINX
Initiate

Post by LADY MINX »

I loved and have read it 2 and I am patiently waiting for 16 :wink:
Life is a challenge ! How can you resist !
jnormg
Novice

Post by jnormg »

[/quote]Yardwork is probably solved fastest with a match and gasoline. ;)[/quote]

Tried that when I was 11 years old. Suffered third degree burns on both legs, spent six months in the hospital, almost lost my right leg at the knee, and lost one year of school. I don't recommend that solution. :(

Love the story, Fel. Waiting patiently for 16.

Norm Gober
D.F. Thompson
Sorcerer

Post by D.F. Thompson »

SHALIK_TEX wrote:Tried that already,,(reading old stories) all done...What do I do now.??? Btw. Great chapter Fel.
Go back and re-read them again.
I know that the voices in my head aren't real.
But they do have some damned good ideas. = ~.^ =
dwightkbrowncts
Initiate

Post by dwightkbrowncts »

Fel: Just do your usual excellent writing, please. :D
furry_wolf2001b
Katzh-dashi

Post by furry_wolf2001b »

jnormg wrote:
Yardwork is probably solved fastest with a match and gasoline. ;)[/quote]

Tried that when I was 11 years old. Suffered third degree burns on both legs, spent six months in the hospital, almost lost my right leg at the knee, and lost one year of school. I don't recommend that solution. :(

Love the story, Fel. Waiting patiently for 16.

Norm Gober[/quote]
Well duh, you set the YARD or grass on fire, not yourself to get out of doing it.. ;)

But my advice would be cutting and wetting/soaking the grass down around anything you want to keep, and remember safety margins..
But if things are dry all around you it would probably not be such a good idea as it can spread easy if, it is too dry.
Miss spelling sweed in tha house! ;)