michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Re: LOL if you play WOW...

Post by michaelsuave »

Hearly wrote:Check it out..

Tin Foil Hats.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/ite ... oilhat.xml
yep, you have to love april fools day.. :wink:
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Lochar
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Lochar »

Scary thing is, it's an actual ingame item, supposedly. :P
Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. Are the powerful very unhappy?

Support my brother.
http://www.justiceformichael.com
shadowpt
Talent

Post by shadowpt »

:P
Speaking of games, do anyone in the US buy the PcGamer(161-May issue), the one with GuildWars on the cover?
Im looking for the code that gives the minipet, and because i live in Portugal its hard to get that magazine. If anyone buy the magazine and dont play guildwars,could pm me the code?
Thanks.
Cover:
http://www.guildwars.com/images/homepag ... cg-gw2.jpg

Edited by Spec8472: Please don't hotlink images.

Sorry :oops:
Last edited by shadowpt on Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Osamodas
Talent

Post by Osamodas »

Dofus all the way baby...and soon wakfu. Boo on WoW (only cuz my computer can't handle it T-T)
Realize that Real Eyes see Real Lies
michaelsuave
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by michaelsuave »

Osamodas wrote:Dofus all the way baby...and soon wakfu. Boo on WoW (only cuz my computer can't handle it T-T)
:?: :?: :?:

Ok :shock: , either I'm officially too old (I'm 27) or you are speaking lee7, or english isn't your first language, because I'm sorry, but I didn't understand a bit of what you just said/meant. :?
Tin Foil... Still putting down money that its the key for the defeat of the baddies...

Fel, Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Ahhh, its done... dang, now what am I going to read???
New books! Yay! let the nagging begin! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do! Is it done yet? Probably not, but I don't have anything better to do!...

True, I really have nothing better to do in my free time, I mean, what could be better than reading Fel's stories or being messed with by Spec? Thanks for the fun spec!
Starstryker
Sorcerer

Post by Starstryker »

Don't worry, the rest of us don't take credit for those stuck on WOW either.

Starstryker
"Do Not Meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup"

"Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out of it alive anyway"

Bumper stickers to live by ^
Osamodas
Talent

Post by Osamodas »

I was talking about another MMORPG.. I'm not gonna spam it here but I'm hating on WoW because trying to play it on my computer would be an exercise in patience...
Realize that Real Eyes see Real Lies
Journeywoman
Sui'Kun

Post by Journeywoman »

Osamodas wrote:I was talking about another MMORPG.. I'm not gonna spam it here but I'm hating on WoW because trying to play it on my computer would be an exercise in patience...
I know how you feel, mine is a bit of a test of patience sometimes, especially when I get to compare how crap playing WOW on my computer at home is compared to my work box *cry*. I wish I had my work computer at home!
Abandon the search for truth; settle for good fantasy!
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Journeywoman wrote:I wish I had my work computer at home!
Oh, no, really - you don't want a work computer at home. If you have a work computer at home, they expect you to do work on it. In your own time! :(