Wii (Off topic of course)

Spec8472
Weavespinner

Re: Wii (Off topic of course)

Post by Spec8472 »

TEACHER: Name two pronouns.
PUPIL: Who me?
TEACHER: CORRECT!

Teacher: Name the measurement for power.
Pupil: What?
Teacher: Correct.

Teacher: What is an electrical conductor called?
Pupil: Why? Err...
Teacher: Correct.

Q: Why did the Irishman wear two condoms?
A: To be sure, to be sure.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

John Howard* was flying around in a helicopter with his wife and said. "Why don't i throw one dollar out and make one Australian. Or I could throw two dollars out and make 2 Australians happy."
The pilot then said "Why don't you jump out and make all Australians happy?".

(Me? Revenge? Never!)

* = John Howard is the current Prime Minister of Australia (highest elected office of the country - above him is the Governor General, and The Queen)
Last edited by Spec8472 on Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Time for a geek joke.

http://www.xkcd.com/c138.html

Computer Terminology

BIT : A word often used to describe computers, as in "Our son's computer cost quite a bit."

BUG : What websites do to you after they get your name on thier email list

COPY : What you have to do because you spend too much time at the Computer and not enough time studying

CURSOR : What you turn into when you can't get your computer to perform, as in "You $#$%&c% computer!"

HARDWARE : Tools, such as lawnmowers, rakes and other heavy equipment you haven't laid a finger on after getting your computer.

MENU : What you'll never see again after buying your computer because you'll be too poor to eat in a restaurant.

PROGRAMS : those things you used to look at on your LCD before you hooked your computer up to it.

MOUSE : A fury critter you used to have as a pet.
Mizriath
Leaders of the Off-Topic

Post by Mizriath »

Hey Spec,

I do not want to look stupid. But I understand 3/4 of the jokes/pun/humor that you put on. I will attribute it to usage of language, so that I will not be a 1/4 moron.

Darn, being brave is being stupid at times.

And I cannot be sorry for what I do not understand. So I cannot not forgive.

Miz
The sea flows as long as Earth exist, Love is alive as long as people exist. I will read Fel's stories as long as my heart still beats.
Fiferguy
Cloudy, 12C, to -2C o/n with a chance of scattered postings

Post by Fiferguy »

Spec,

I don't know what scares me more...the awfulness of some of those jokes, or the fact that you know them (or took the time to look them up). Either way, I think tis time to attempt a topic shift. :twisted:

Colts and Bears in the Superbowl. Proceed. :twisted:
Spec8472
Weavespinner

Post by Spec8472 »

Fiferguy wrote:I don't know what scares me more...the awfulness of some of those jokes, or the fact that you know them (or took the time to look them up).
Oh, I've got plenty more -- an entire series of threads full of 'em :)

(Any other Whirlpoolian's out there?)
SparkTiger2
Novice

Post by SparkTiger2 »

Spec,

I don't know what scares me more...the awfulness of some of those jokes, or the fact that you know them (or took the time to look them up). Either way, I think tis time to attempt a topic shift.

Colts and Bears in the Superbowl. Proceed.
the bears
If a man is not willing to die for something he believes in, he is not fit to live at all.
Texfire
Sorcerer

Post by Texfire »

Speaking of the bears...
A bear walks into a bar in Billings, Montana and sits down. He bangs on the bar with his paw and demands a beer. The bartender approaches and says, "We don't serve beer to bears in bars in Billings."

The bear, becoming angry, demands again that he be served a beer. The bartender tells him again, more forcefully, ....."We don't serve beer to belligerent bears in bars in Billings."

The bear, very angry now, says, "If you don't serve me a beer, I'm going to eat that lady sitting at the end of the bar."

The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve beer to belligerent, bully bears in bars in Billings."

The bear goes to the end of the bar, and as promised, eats the woman. He comes back to his seat and again demands a beer.

The bartender states, "Sorry, we don't serve beer to belligerent, bully bears in bars in Billings who are on drugs.

"The bear says, "I'm NOT on drugs." The bartender says, "You are now. That was a bar bitch you ate."
Halcyon
Katzh-dashi

Post by Halcyon »

You go away for a couple of days only to come back to find a thread laced with puns...I see now that many people have fallen into the Sar-chasm. Oh no!! Me too!! *falls*